I really wonder about liverpool transfer this summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really wonder about liverpool transfer this summer

20 million for an english youth that havent proven squat.We have aqualani ,too much depth in the midfield , still pursuing C. Adam ?

Lost out on A. Young, when we need a winger

Lost out on Clichy, when we need a left back.

Something doesnt add up , we need a winger and a left back , whats the hold up?

If its money why spend 20 million on a young unproven youth ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Dyamn man, the season nuh start yet!!!!! Sheeeeet!!!! You are like a recurring decimal to rhatid!!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

i know!!!!!

as for the gunners, i have no great expectations. i only hope for the best. when cesc leaves there will be no left who won anything, except lehman if they re-sign him .... we are beginning to look like a feeder club!! see how long it took ajax to bounce back after the glory years of '96?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
      X