Rednapp gives Modric the finger. "You ain't leaving"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rednapp gives Modric the finger. "You ain't leaving"

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Funny!
    Do you think the picture is doctored?
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
      Funny!
      Do you think the picture is doctored?
      ... I don't think so .... I think its perfect timing by the photographer.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I can remember this one by Bruce Arena I think from the Korea/Japan World Cup. Bruce was supposed to be upset by some refereeing decisions which went against the US. Again, I am not sure he actually did it. The picture could have been doctored.
        Attached Files
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
          I can remember this one by Bruce Arena I think from the Korea/Japan World Cup. Bruce was supposed to be upset by some refereeing decisions which went against the US. Again, I am not sure he actually did it. The picture could have been doctored.
          ......... Priceless. No doubt about how he feels.

Comment

Working...
          X