No announcement yet.

So Lazie u nevah see Man. U last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Lazie u nevah see Man. U last night?

They pimp slap New England 4-1.

Man U is on tour of the US.

I am confident that you know their US schedule better that me.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Manu look good inna the second half. Ashley Young look good pon the wing, put in some good cross and Macheda look like him want it this year.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Oh...BTW...if Arsenal don't get rid of the bwoy Bendtner...I swear i will not be watching any of their game...even against Manure or Chelsea
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        They pimp slap New England 4-1.

Man U is on tour of the US.

I am confident that you know their US schedule better that me.
        First game of the season ... team was in first gear.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

stop lie Mr. President, the Empire never got into firs gear. They were in neutral. A worries fi nuff likkle team dis season...
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

nature of the BPL...

Comment

Working...
            X