Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCALYYY!!!!! Believe me bredren,

its not personal, its business.

By the way, what did you say about man for man on Friday?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: SCALYYY!!!!! Believe me bredren,

That LONELY feeling.

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Congrats!

Spurs just did not have any ideas when they got on or about the BoyU 18...having said, that Van der Sar pulled off three tremendous saves.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Thats why he is out there. Didn't Oshea make a big save tuh? That Arsenal defeat may well have done more good for MAnu than anything else. Remember in his post match comment Fergie said, that mistake won't be made again?

Comment

Affi gi unnuh unnuh props...the title is BoyU's to lose!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Ok I am out of hiding, Congrats.

I dont have much to say except that we played well in the first half until the tiefing ref tried to save face and gave unhuh a penalty which was outragous.

We need Claudio Ranieri bad.

Comment

Tiefing ref? You sounding hot under the collar Scaly. What you have against the penalty? If anyone should cuss the ref it should be me. How he didn't give that penalty fi the Larson foul?

Again .. man fi man?

Mek we correct something. Berbatov is unuh best forward. Spurs looks better with him out there.

Comment

Working...
              X