RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sickko, how di Corntail honour game turnout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sickko, how di Corntail honour game turnout?

There are 4 bredrins (all brothers) living in Dade/Broward who are cousins of Corntail. I met up with one of them last week but I did not get any positive vibes. I was given a ''blame the victim" verdict because, as the bredrin said, Corntail deh bout mongst man-and-man and git-up guh a New York and next ting dem hear seh is dat him deh a Jamaica.

To make a long story short: no sympathy was forthcoming!(tdown)

Still yet, just hoping things working better for him. If there's a donation type situation set up for Corntail I'll gladly pitch in.
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

RE: Sickko, how di Corntail honour game turnout?

I have to call Everton Tomlinson Monday to find out as I was assigned to another game in Falmouth that day, much to my dissappoinmnet.

Actually the donation was to have come form gate receipts collected at the Confed double header that Bora attended to look for talent.

Thanks for the reminder as I have so much on my plate right now that I cnat even keep up
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

RE: Sickko, how di Corntail honour game turnout?

Cool, I'll reading to see if there are any updates but I can also be reached at thefarmah@aol.com.
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Working...
      X