Dunga's Brazil just got a cut-arse!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Dunga's Brazil just got a cut-arse!

I put the entire blame for the loss on Dunga. He should be fired for appearing in public wearing that shirt. If him did dress sensible like Scolari de vibe wouda diffrant.

Anyway, as far as I saw it Brasil won the match today; they were playing in wine red.

pr
    Peter R

Comment

Oh! Yuh mean like Jermaine Hue for the Reggae Boyz! I see. Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_lblFullMessage>I put the entire blame for the loss on Dunga. He should be fired for appearing in public wearing that shirt. </SPAN></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
        PR, the man was making a fashion statement.

On a serious note, I have just finished watching the game. The 2-0 does not reflect the type of game Brazil had. They were by no means great, but they played good football. They had quite a few missed opportunities to score. I can remember Lucio hitting the cross bar with a dipping shot. Adriano getting a one on one with the gk but failed to put it away. I think Dunga and Brazil are going to be just fine. Just give them time and allow Dunga to sort out his wardrobe problems.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
        X