X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hugo Sanchez is piece of s$#t, he has even less class than his team

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478009

This what he said after the game;

When he found out minutes earlier that a few of the U.S. players criticized him for trying to injure Johnson after the second goal via Landon Donovan from the Stars and Stripes team, Sanchez was sharp-worded with his reply, “I don’t give a s*** what they say. F*** their mothers.”

RE: Hugo Sanchez is piece of s$#t, he has even less class than his team

<DIV>Oh,I really hate that pathetic loser! Not so much for what he said and for what his team did, but he has made me become a supporter of the Stars &amp; Stripes footb...soccer team! </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Damn you, Hugo! Hijo de puta!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

<DIV>Hilarious!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV><TABLE class=tborder id=post10657824 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #cccccc 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #cccccc 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #cccccc 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 0px solid" width=175><DIV id=postmenu_10657824>Ghost<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_10657824", true); </SCRIPT> </DIV><DIV class=smallfont>BigSoccer Moderator</DIV><DIV class=smallfont>
      <DIV>Join Date: Sep 2001</DIV><DIV></DIV></DIV></TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_10657824 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #cccccc 1px solid"><DIV class=smallfont> Re: O. Sanchez: "F*** their mothers!" </DIV><HR style="COLOR: #cccccc" SIZE=1><DIV id=post_message_10657824><DIV style="MARGIN: 5px 20px 20px"><DIV class=smallfont style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 2px">Quote:</DIV><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset"><DIV>Originally Posted by convergecrew </DIV><DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic">Man, I used to wish well on this guy after his father died during the World Cup last year. Now I wish a wide range of STD's on his whole family.</DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV>that would require a Mexican being able to score. </DIV></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #cccccc 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #cccccc 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #cccccc 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #cccccc 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #cccccc 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #cccccc 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px solid" align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Concur. Such a despicable and digusting behavior. With all deference to the Mexican Nat Teamsupporters on this site, this is one of many reasons why I find it extremely difficult to root for this team when they play anyone in our confederation, including the US.

I have to agree with Eric Wynalda, much to my distaste, that FIFA should look at the tapes and do something. Then again although intent was there nothing happened so I am not holding my breadth.

Guidance

Comment

Scaly (2/8/2007)http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478009

This what he said after the game;

When he found out minutes earlier that a few of the U.S. players criticized him for trying to injure Johnson after the second goal via Landon Donovan from the Stars and Stripes team, Sanchez was sharp-worded with his reply, “I don’t give a s*** what they say. F*** their mothers.”
          I think it was Oswaldo Sanchez the goal keeper that "said" those words

and not hugo

Comment

Working...
          X