How about this Walcott fellow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: How about this Walcott fellow?

ok mo I am holding you to that. Remember you said it here: Theo Walcott is NO Good. The same way his mentor Karl said TH14 is no good or Arsenal is better without him or some madness like that... How could a true jamaian fight against a young Jamaican like Theo Walcott???? and all want the big man fi agree with him...

Comment

<DIV>NO good is a strong term. Of course him must have use. Arsene bring him, suh him must have sumpten.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>But you can quote me on this - he will not even be called up for England's Euro 2008 team.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

which player does not have a bad game here and there? the BALANCE favours keeping henry by a long shot...look how bergkamp retired a gunner? yuh just have an advanced degree in player hating!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

OJ (2/9/2007) The same way his mentor Karl said TH14 is no good or Arsenal is better without him or some madness like that...
          (N) (N) (N)

What's wrong with you guys? :w00t:

I said, th14 in some matches goes into his walk-about routine. ...and, too often he hangs on to the ball showboating and or attempting tobeat entire opposing players/TEAM and loses the ball. Oh yes, when it works we all 'jump up' and roar...but, that is just raw emotion devoid of putting those 'pretty moves' against the number of times those moves are tried and the ball is lost - i.e. opposing TEAM now has possession. That walking about and or show-boatingso often is ANTI-TEAM!

Never said his technical skill is not top drawer! Never said his speed across ground was not top drawer! Never said his tactical awareness was not top drawer! Never said his shooting was not top drawer!Anyone who said any of the foregoing would be lying!

...but, the man goes ANTI-TEAM too damn much.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Gamma (2/9/2007)which player does not have a bad game here and there? the BALANCE favours keeping henry by a long shot...look how bergkamp retired a gunner? yuh just have an advanced degree in player hating!!!
            Yuh win, sah! sigh!

...but, the TEAM will be well served if Henry leads in TEAM!

mek pray fi im start...return to doing that! (Pray)
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X