RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GUNNERS! We have been here before in this season...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUNNERS! We have been here before in this season...

GUNNERS have a game in hand over Liverpool and are behind by a point. Win and we are 2 points up on Liverpool.

...and, the GUNNERS would be 14 points behind ManU still mathematically within reach of overtaking...

...but, we have been here before?!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

RE: GUNNERS! We have been here before in this season...

<DIV>Horrible performance yesterday by quite a few "players":</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>1. Refereeing was awful! Wigan should have been awarded at least one penalty.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>2. Henry was absolutely classless when the equaliser was scored. He makes me wonder sometimes how much of a "good guy" he really is.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>3. Lehmann's time wasting tactics are only surpassed by those of Portmore United.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>4. Arsenal is too much of a good team to want to waste time once they go ahead of a team. The whole team does it, but Lehmann had to be listed all by himself.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>I recall when all of Arsenal nearly strung up Ruud van Nistelrooy a couple years ago. It was one of the worst displays from a TEAM I've seen. Makes you think it was not an anomaly. </DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh notice how yuh don't hear Wegner reprimanding his own players for time wasting. He's such a hypocrite.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

We do not waste time!

We are too busy being entertaining!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X