Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salt Lake Let Go Andy Williams

...is this the end?

I hope he saved some money. First part of his career he was badly underpaid, but they compensated him a bit better in his later years.

Good "yute"! I wish him and his family all the best!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Not exactly

He was left unprotected for the expansion draft and it is a contract year for Andy.

Real Salt Lake: Williams, Grabavoy, Russell left unprotected for expansion draft

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/sports/...draft.html.csp
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

The community of Salt Lake rallied behind Andy during his hard times. I don't think he has much saved.

Comment

Have to wait until Wednesday for the draft to get a better idea of what is happening with Andy. No surprise he wasn't protected given that his contract is expiring and they had to use the limited spots to protect Javier Morales, Will Johnson and Beckerman in the midfield.

He has his green card and no longer counts against peoples international allocation so he should be able to get a substitute role somewhere at the very least.

What a thing. Freddy Adu was also left unprotected. LOL Look like Philadelphia know seh Montreal nah pick nuh overage baller.

Comment

Other unprotected players include Jevauhgn Watson, Shaun Francis, Tyrone Marshall, Chris Birchall, Stephane Auvray, Freddy Awho, Scott Sealy, O'Brian White (nuh get a hear attack assassin), Shavar Thomas, Julian DeGuzman and Dicoy Williams.

Nuff CFU baller available.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
              Freddy Awho
              Who dat!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Gamma says he is also known as the "youngest veteran" or the "oldest yute"

Comment

Salt Lake Let Go Andy Williams

Seems we have dueling threads going both discussing what will happen with Andy Williams. Having no, none, Zippo knowledge of his status, I will make this radical prediction. Andy if done? at RSL will be sent out in the most gracious way possible. He may even (please no) have his number retired by our owner.
                  The Ozone Depletion
                  Comfortable Baby Bean Bag

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    I hope he saved some money. First part of his career he was badly underpaid, but they compensated him a bit better in his later years.
                    He was also very poor at managing his money. Anyone remember this article?

A long way to the goal
                    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                    - Xavi

Comment

Obrien salt, him a fi go find a mother woman. God knows when he will be able to play again.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

... pick yuh choice both a dem noice!!

mi feel seh gyan inna him 30's tuh!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Remember he is also a coach in their system as well.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                          X