Suarez at it again...when will he learn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suarez at it again...when will he learn

I think he is such a fantastic player but the cheating, falling down easily, want a hand ball fi everyting and insults are ruining him.

FA LOOKING AT SUAREZ 'GESTURE' Liverpool 1/3 Draw 7/2 Q.P.R. 9/1
    Sporting Life Football on Twitter!
    Click here for our Football Transfer Centre!
    Click here for more football news and transfer gossip!
    Click here now to play Fantasy Football!
    The Football Association are looking at allegations Liverpool striker Luis Suarez made an offensive gesture after Monday night's 1-0 defeat at Fulham.
    Photographs published on Tuesday morning appear to show the Uruguay international making a gesture in the direction of the crowd as he left the pitch at Craven Cottage.

The FA are aware of the alleged incident and it is understood they are now looking at the matter. Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish was cautious when quizzed after the game about the allegations.
    "I've not seen the picture and I am not taking anybody's word for it," he said.
    "But until you have proved it is true to me, I won't comment."
    Dalglish defended the striker after he was subjected to "cheat" taunts by fans unhappy at the way the player went to ground regularly.
    "Scandalous," was the Scot's reaction.
    "At the end of the day, we will look after Luis the best we can and I think it is about time he got a bit of protection from some people."
    Suarez is currently awaiting a date for his hearing at which he will deny an FA racism charge after allegations made by Manchester United defender Patrice Evra back in October.

suh now 2 people think he is a cheat!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
      I think he is such a fantastic player but the cheating, falling down easily, want a hand ball fi everyting and insults are ruining him.

FA LOOKING AT SUAREZ 'GESTURE' Liverpool 1/3 Draw 7/2 Q.P.R. 9/1
      Sporting Life Football on Twitter!
      Click here for our Football Transfer Centre!
      Click here for more football news and transfer gossip!
      Click here now to play Fantasy Football!
      The Football Association are looking at allegations Liverpool striker Luis Suarez made an offensive gesture after Monday night's 1-0 defeat at Fulham.
      Photographs published on Tuesday morning appear to show the Uruguay international making a gesture in the direction of the crowd as he left the pitch at Craven Cottage.

The FA are aware of the alleged incident and it is understood they are now looking at the matter. Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish was cautious when quizzed after the game about the allegations.
      "I've not seen the picture and I am not taking anybody's word for it," he said.
      "But until you have proved it is true to me, I won't comment."
      Dalglish defended the striker after he was subjected to "cheat" taunts by fans unhappy at the way the player went to ground regularly.
      "Scandalous," was the Scot's reaction.
      "At the end of the day, we will look after Luis the best we can and I think it is about time he got a bit of protection from some people."
      Suarez is currently awaiting a date for his hearing at which he will deny an FA racism charge after allegations made by Manchester United defender Patrice Evra back in October.
      Suarez - the Uruguayan Ballotelli - I am going to buy him a red and white version of the "Why always me?" under shirt.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        suh now 2 people think he is a cheat!
        The hand ball on the line against Ghana told me everthing about his personality......yes he will cheat and steal if given the chance.

Fantastic player, very smart and skillful with the ball at his feet also works really hard upfront on and off the ball.

Comment

Image 1 of 4
          Controversy: Luis Suarez was seen making inappropriate hand gestures in the direction of Fulham fans as he left the field.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

with you there.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Unuh guy good! Tell me if you were where Suarez was in the same situation you would not have batted the ball away? I would have!

I must be a cheat tuh!

Call him cheat for simulation, but I don't see the difference between the handball on the line and the last man back who clearly takes out an opponent with a breakway... is the latter a cheat too, if so, then okay... we have plenty cheat inna de game!
              Peter R

Comment

That's his ring finger...can't you tell? LOL
                Peter R

Comment

Won't stop saying it - Suarez should be made to walk alone!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Three!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Suarez in the dock again as FA charge Liverpool striker over finger to Fulham fans

By Sportsmail Reporter
                      Last updated at 6:56 PM on 7th December 2011

Luis Suarez has been hit by another FA charge after his obscene gesture to Fulhamfans.
                      The Liverpool striker stuck his middle finger up to the supporters during the 1-0 defeat at Craven Cottage on Monday night.
                      Suarez is already in hot water with the FA after being charged for allegedly aiming racist abuse at Manchester United defender Patrice Evra.

Finger of fury: Luis Suarez gestured toward the Fulham fans on Monday night

Liverpool face a separate charge of failing to control their players after Jay Spearing was sent off in the game.
                      An FA statement read: 'Liverpool Football Club have been charged by The FA with failing to ensure its players conducted themselves in an orderly fashion, following the dismissal of Jay Spearing.
                      'The charge is in relation to Liverpool's Premier League fixture at Fulham on 5 December 2011. The club has until 4pm on Monday 12 December to respond to the charge.
                      'Luis Suarez has also been charged following an incident in the same game. The Liverpool player is charged with improper conduct, in relation to an alleged gesture made towards the Fulham fans at the end of the fixture.
                      'The player has until 4pm on Monday 12 December to respond to the charge.'
                      Tumble: The Fulham fans accused Suarez of cheating when he went to ground

Suarez was given a torrid time by the home support throughout the clash at Craven Cottage as he was subjected to chants of 'cheat' for what Fulham supporters perceived to be his constant diving.
                      And Suarez cracked after the final whistle by making an explicit hand gesture towards Cottagers fans.
                      A short statement on Liverpool's website read: 'Liverpool FC today received notification from the Football Association of their decision to charge both the club and Luis Suarez following the game against Fulham.
                      'The club will take the appropriate time to properly review the documentation sent to us before making any further comment.'
                      After the match, Suarez tweeted: 'We lost a game that We deserved to win, I'm very upset with what happened tonight ... Cheer up everyone!'
                      Reds manager Kenny Dalglish admitted he could be forced to talk to Suarez about his conduct after the latest controversy to hit the Uruguay international.
                      Testing time: Suarez and Liverpool were left frustrated at Craven Cottage

'I haven't seen the picture and I'm not taking anybody's word for it,' said Dalglish immediately after the match.
                      'If you show me the picture and I'm convinced that what you're saying is true, then I've got a decision to make.'
                      In response to Fulham fans branding Suarez a 'cheat', Dalglish added: 'That's scandalous. We'll look after Luis as best we can, and I think it's about time he got a bit of protection from some people.
                      'His integrity is impeccable. He can look in the mirror and go to bed at night and sleep soundly.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz1fsSkSygQ

Comment

He is in a little "agua caliente" to say the least...
                        Peter R

Comment

Working...
                        X