No announcement yet.

Last time I visited Ja in December....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last time I visited Ja in December....

....as I arrived, just like this time, Man U was knocked out at this stage of the Champs League. Courtney was on the phone with me for the last few minutes cheering me up because the flight and airport clearance prevented us from watching the game together. And he was a big KOP fan. On that trip I had my last meeting with him......at Jamrock.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Don't go to JA when yuh team playing... das all
    Peter R

Comment

so Westman you are the one to be blame for our demise....
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I watch them from here all the time. The problem or rather the coincidence seems to be my December travel.

Comment

I dont mind taking the blame if that would lead to fixing the problem. However, i think Man U has a deep organizational problem and has a serious lack of depth. beyond depth, the starters just arent doing it. Changes have to be made int the winter break and in the off-season. Money and transfers need to flow big time. The team also needs to change its playing style as it has done before to cope.

Comment

Working...
          X