Oh..BTW Peter R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh..BTW Peter R

Much as I dislike Newcastle, a pick them to beat Liverstool (at home) on Friday.
    Last edited by HL; December 27, 2011, 06:21 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

... what? me worry?

don't worry your record (of failed predictions) will remain intact!! LOL
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Much as I dislike Newcastle, a pick them to beat Liverstool (at home) on Friday.
      Did you make that prediction from the same orifice you predicted the Fulham victory? LOL!!! We'll see if the last one was a buckup or if the phrase "pulled it out of your a$$" really does work for you?
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

hhaaa--funny indeed!!

Yes, go figure. Same Fulham that got 5- nil at home , drew wid mighty Chelsea AT CHELSEA...wan-all.

Look, I know both you and Pete are shuddering in your violently at the upcoming games. YES??

By the end of january, y'all could be mid-table (or below).
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          Did you make that prediction from the same orifice you predicted the Fulham victory? LOL!!! We'll see if the last one was a buckup or if the phrase "pulled it out of your a$$" really does work for you?

Priceless
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

HL, What was the score in the match.. I was "sweating" and didn't see it. ... please let me know ASAP.. Thanks.
            Peter R

Comment

Behave yourself...mine we tek back our player and yuh salt...City scores all the goals in the EPL...done told unnuh...

Comment

hhaaa--funny indeed!!

Yes, go figure. Same Fulham that got 5- nil at home , drew wid mighty Chelsea AT CHELSEA...wan-all.

Look, I know both you and Pete are shuddering in your violently at the upcoming games. YES??

I keep tellin' you to focus!! You here a worry 'bout my team when you should be axin' uself how u gwine hangle Sunderland tomorrow ahead of your loss to Liverpool in a few days (which ironically may just give d-evil dem top spot in di table ). Focus, focus, focus. I am going to try to use my influence wid KK and see if we can sacrifice that game at Wastelands, but I make no promises. By the way - yu crystal ball bruck
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

hhaaa--funny indeed!!

HL - wha' u crystal ball did seh 'bout the Manu** Blackburn game? After Liverpool mashup Newcastle, u tek it go fix yet?

Comment

Working...
                  X