RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlon King again, and his two-year ban.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlon King again, and his two-year ban.

It's funny how some times because you don't write certain things, some people who are involved take it that you didn't know.

Like, for example, how King used some choice words to threaten and express his disgust at being locked out of his room after Jamal Campbell-Ryce, Jason Euell and he 'broke camp' after the 4-1 Ghana defeat in Britain last year.

You see, some people have a grand way of getting to Point Z without starting at Point A or going past any other point. Point is, it all adds up. What is done at Point A, B, C, D, etcetera, all contribute to the final outcome and if people are violated, then some react rather contrarily.

Disrespectful

Taking people from the comfort of their homes and locking them out of their room, camp or no camp, is downright disrespectful and some people will respond to that in a downright disrespectful manner.

Further, it was reported to the world that Claude Davis's absence held up the team and caused Jamaica to arrive for the Ghana match more than half hour late. The team's hotel was only 10 minutes from the stadium.

Don't know of him ever receiving a suspension for that, so I guess it's a very light matter.

Hope some of these new names, if they make the grade, are treated impartially and with respect.

In the same way that Milutinovic is choosing his own squad, I hope he ensures that.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Marlon King again, and his two-year ban.

Lazie I agree with you. I did Marlon did wrong but the way they went about it was not professional. Locking him out with two women on his arm could not do anthing good, but make a bad situation worse. I think he should have been called from his room or just benched for the next game.

Comment

Why can't Karl understand that? King was wrong!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

OJ (2/21/2007)Lazie I agree with you. I did Marlon did wrong but the way they went about it was not professional. Locking him out with two women on his arm could not do anthing good, but make a bad situation worse. I think he should have been called from his room or just benched for the next game.
        OJ, its an article by Audley Boyd! There is no way I would write a post so long without calling out the cheerleaders.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I guess you only look at one side of the coin?

Comment

Done talk bout di odda side arready.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (2/21/2007)Why can't Karl understand that? King was wrong!!!
              nuh badda wid dat! (N)

The first wrong was the JFF brass!

That led to King's wrong!

I wonder why you cannot see that! 'Bout lock man outta dem room! Dem fi move dem F@#$%^&*()&%^$#$king r@#^%$$! :angry:
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

<DIV>The JFF's wrong led to Marlon King coming in at 2 am, drunk, with two women in tow.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Ah see.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

<DIV><DIV align=center></DIV><DIV class=caption></DIV><DIV class=maintitle style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 5px">Benitez fines fifteen players</DIV><DIV style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px">

Rafael Benitez is reported to have fined 15 Liverpool players who broke a midnight curfew during the squad's boozy end to their five-day trip to Portugal last week.

The Reds manager is incensed that preparations for the Champions League tie with Barcelona have been overshadowed by reports of drunken brawls and has already fined Craig Bellamy two weeks' wages for attacking John Arne Riise.

"With the exception of Jamie Carragher, who returned home for a funeral, the rest of the 22-man squad were drinking in the exclusive Monty's Bar and Restaurant, and failed to beat their midnight curfew," reports the Daily Mirror.

"Benitez will impose fines on 15 of the players - but refused to identify the culprits and does not want to comment any more on the trip."

Although Bellamy is expected to start against the Spanish champions, his days at Anfield appear to be numbered.

According to the Daily Telegraph, his latest brush with controversy has convinced Benitez to offload the Welsh striker at the end of the season.

"The former Newcastle striker's prospects under Benitez now appear non-existent as a result of his clash with Riise," the newspaper reports.

"Bellamy's mediocre form for Liverpool since his arrival last summer, which has brought a return of eight goals in 31 appearances, has disappointed Benitez and the possibility of him being sold was already on the agenda before the events in Portugal."

Having inspired the best season of his troubled career, Blackburn manager Mark Hughes is expected to offer Bellamy a Premiership lifeline.

However, The Sun says that Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill, who signed Bellamy on loan two years ago for Celtic, 'will make an £8million move for the player.'

Meanwhile, Liverpool keeper Jerzy Dudek Dudek has played down the seriousness of the trouble, but admits some players, including himself, had incurred their manager's wrath.

"Most of the press printed strange, unreal stories concerning our going out for supper to the nearest restaurant, while we were in Portugal," Dudek told his official website.

"Among others, I have read, that I wanted to beat up the policeman, was handcuffed and detained by the police. Nothing of that kind happened.

"I admit that we behaved inappropriately for the situation.

"We have betrayed our coach's trust, because we returned to the hotel around several dozen minutes after the 'zero hour', as well as other hotel guests, because we disturbed their peace and night time.

"The next day we felt stupid. Our coach talked to us and punished those who deserved it the most. I was one of them.

"We have to draw a conclusion from this incident, so as to avoid such a situation in future."

What a splendid way to prepare for a crunch match against the reigning champions. </DIV></DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah...what is the point you are trying to get accross with the Benitez/Liverpool Post?
                    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Ahm....nutten.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (2/21/2007)<DIV>The JFF's wrong led to Marlon King coming in at 2 am, drunk, with two women in tow.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Ah see.</DIV>
                        Yuh an di two women pan im arm? :w00t:

The JFF acosted the man at 2.00pm after locking him out of his room.

Let's face facts...the JFF could not have known he would be returning in high spirits when they decided to lock him out of his room? ...or, you are going to tell me they did?

Mosiah: The first wrong was locking the man out of his room!

The second was the bonehead planning of a confrontation.

The third is after seeing him with two ladies to intrude!

These JFF guys are idiots! ...and, it appears it is not only the JFF guys????

Let me spell it out! - Only an ass or a set of asses would have locked grown men out of their rooms! Only an ass or asses would ignite and or instigate a confrontation with the footballers under their charge at 2.00pm with theonly indictment being the coming in late.

Boxhill and allthose who agree with him for those acts of 'managing' should ban themselves from our football - FOREVER!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

if he had come into camp at 2:00 a.m, under the influence and with two women on his armAND the door had not been locked would there have been a wrong?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                          X