• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little entertainment for Marin, X, PR...and crew

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2561071.ece
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Why did u become a city fan , i remember when it was much adu about MLS?

Why and When ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yes...when i lived in Jersey and attended games that were A-Live, I posted lots on MLS activities.

I have always supported and posted on ManCity.

YUH juss start take notice now-- that Liverspule is being pimp-slapped and abused like a bastard step-child....

I recall 2 or more seasons ago when YOU could not stap plastering this site bout Rafa dis and Rafa dat...Liverfool dis an Liverfool dat...

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        Yes...when i lived in Jersey and attended games that were A-Live, I posted lots on MLS activities.

I have always supported and posted on ManCity.

YUH juss start take notice now-- that Liverspule is being pimp-slapped and abused like a bastard step-child....

I recall 2 or more seasons ago when YOU could not stap plastering this site bout Rafa dis and Rafa dat...Liverfool dis an Liverfool dat...
        What a bwoy lie!!! Him only start support City since di arab man dem buy dem...but a nuh nuttin'...look pan Chelski...money cyan buy class.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Hey HL, You're a great guy! thanks for that link.. I particularly enjoyed the photos from: M$h!tty 0 - Spurs 1; M$h!tty 0 - Manyour 1 (not really); M$h!tty 0 - Everton 2; M$h!ty 1- Stoke 3; Hull 2 - M$h!tty 1 ; and of course unuh get whe inna de Liverpool 0 - M$h!tty 0 match...
          Peter R

Comment

Thats what I remember, Man City get buy out and HL jump ship,Man leff MLS and ADU!

Bwooy mi a tell yuh .
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

mattaz nat marin...y'all would not be up in arms id MY team was not winnin'

"You only sing when you winnin' "

HL

Comment

Jus enjoy the likkle Man Cccccity entertainment and relax yu'sef X (traordinary) yout.

HL

Comment

Jus enjoy the likkle Man Cccccity entertainment and relax yu'sef X (traordinary) yout.
                  Nice try, we X(pose) yu!!! Waggonist!!!!
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

mattaz nat marin...y'all would not be up in arms id MY team was not winnin'

"You only sing when you winnin' "
                    Yes we would be up in arms but not like we will be if unuh lose the title. And we ain't singin'!!! (Haven't been for a while )

Comment

Working...
                    X