Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FA must be happy now...

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/01...r-luis-suarez/
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

...no doubt, along with the Liverpool haters.
    Peter R

Comment

I am curious as to why anyone would hate on a 6th place team...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        ... how let me introduce you to the Looserpool fans.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

ask Lazie.... he made an attempt, a very lame one I might add, to answer your question... as usual cryptic remarks that make no sense and him waan call the team "Looser (sic) pool" LOL
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            Brickie...ahh...you show the innocence of the "newly arrived". You see my bredrin, there are many who have been around much longer in history than you City fans. They have a different perspective on the greatness of the "6th place team". These "haters" remember the wounds inflicted on them from repeated batta-bruisin' meted out in the heat of battle...they know that the "sixth place team" are a greater threat to their current status than "hurry come up dem". It is not one time that the haters have trembled in their boots upon hearing these words (and with good reason) spoken by King Kenny and many Liverpool managers before him:

"Ezkiel 25:17 The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men (i.e. entire manu** squad, administration and fans). Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will (Liverpool), shepherds the weak (City fans) through the valley of darkness (the FA's rules, manu** graft etc.), for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children (HL, Brickie...and the brainwashed Jangle too). And I will strike down upon thee (SAF) with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers (Liverpool family). And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee"

Here is a reenactment where Samuel Jackson plays King Kenny (turn up your speakers):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRVm_...ailpage#t=168s
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Excellent movie; Jackson, Travolta were very good. Classic Quentin Tarantino.
              Peter R

Comment

Oh yeah ,tell them yes but we want Hiaugin,Ozil & Kaka, if not Kaka Benzema.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

lol........me just a see dis....sinners can quote the bible also..........
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    lol........me just a see dis....sinners can quote the bible also..........
                    In truth, Ezekiel 25:17 is not as long as they claim in the movie, but I like this version better than the actual bible version - it sure sounds good By the way, you don't see Brickie cyan respond...frighten ketch him LOL!!

Comment

Working...
                    X