No announcement yet.

Wise words from Doc Socrates; Pele Vs Maradonna debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dem both play inna 3 cup, if mi memory serve mi right, Pele win all 3 him compete in an Maradona win jus one. Diego was exceptional widout ah doubt don't get me wrong but him jus get caught up inna him own success an nevah repeat di 86 performance fi rival Pele inna my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      ...cheater!
      true... But you must admit; outrageous moments of quality; 2nd goal v england 1986 WC

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        However, we are fans, and we reserve the right to be ridiculous sounds familiar ....
        My house don' have no mirror Me know seh fi u have nuf!!!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Vampiyah nuh need mirror nuh?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            Vampiyah nuh need mirror nuh?
            Okay - I don' have a comeback, so tek dis --->
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Admitted! awesome goal!... actually the fact that I said "cheater" does not convey what I really remember Maradona for although it is an infamous act that one cannot dismiss... in spite of that moment of deceit it certainly is NOT prominent in my mind and I DO NOT really believe that that act defines him.
              Great player but my vote goes to Pele.
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X