If any of the Man City or Man U forum members need Prozac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If any of the Man City or Man U forum members need Prozac

prescriptions I can help, please reach out to me through a private message.....I know it's a difficult time for you all with Tottenham Hotspurs bearing down on you like a Cat 5 hurricane so reach out to me.

I also have Zoloft and Lexapro as well.

I like Tottenham despite of Scaly. I am glad that you are in the mix. As I said, you finishing second behind the Empire will rub a pound of salt into ManSh!tty's open wound. I want Loserfool finish kicking their a$$es out of the Carling Cup and then losing in the finals to Crystal Palace.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

A see you are into the pharmaceutical bizniz now Scaly.

Don't know the mechanisms behind the January transfers...but Man City should recall Adebayor. THEN you would be swallowing some of those prescriptions med you are prescribing for us 'citizens' of ManCity.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        A see you are into the pharmaceutical bizniz now Scaly.

Don't know the mechanisms behind the January transfers...but Man City should recall Adebayor. THEN you would be swallowing some of those prescriptions med you are prescribing for us 'citizens' of ManCity.
        Paycheck Princess Adebayor can leave, I have always maintained he needs too many chances to score...same thing yesterday again. JD who rarely starts has 11 goals and leads scoring for Spurs plus we may get Remy fron France....bye bye Ade..don't let the door hit you on the way out
        Last edited by Scaly Spurs; January 12, 2012, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
          prescriptions I can help, please reach out to me through a private message.....I know it's a difficult time for you all with Tottenham Hotspurs bearing down on you like a Cat 5 hurricane so reach out to me.

I also have Zoloft and Lexapro as well.
          HAHA .... careful Scaly ... you can throw words at HL and Bricktop ... afterall ... both new comers.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

SLAP-SLAP!!!!! kikikiki............man boasy to rhatid!!!!! I guess it's because of the rarified air being so close to the top.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
            X