Mex vs Ja

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mex vs Ja

Our #19 broke down almost every attack whenever he got the ball or the ball came to him -

1. He refuses to meet the ball

and,

2. When he does get a ball he refuses to pass...runs into Mexicans and loses the ball...or, just gives the ball to a Mexican!

I am dead sure he has kicked footballs...but, I am equally dead sure this is the first time he has ever played the game!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

RE: Mex vs Ja

Our game was "goodnight"!

100% for effort! ....foolish effort!

Goodnight!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well! 2009 is not far away. Plus the Gold Cup and 2010 World Cup Qualifiers.

Hopefully this will all be under a different JFF administration.

Comment

Is that Joel Grant? I cannot remembe rif he is 19 or 13. Yes, he screws up all the time and you never see him involved unless the ball comes to him.

The Jamaica captain Cousins don't know how to pass either. Evertyime he gets the ball, he makes some errant pass giving the ball to the Mexicans.

I kind of like the goal Keeper Dwayne Kerr. I think he is better than Ricketts if you ask me. He manages his box better and uses the ball much better to start his team's attacks. Ricketts need to sit and watch this youth or come 2010, this might be the man in goal for us.

Boy Mexico have a gem in that Giovanni Dos Santos. Our defenders could not contain him when he got the ball! I was not surprised to see him score and a well taken goal too.

The young Boyz played better than they did against Costa Rica. The Mexicans were however more technically proficient.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

hey when in doubt blame boxhill you know.... that will be the same excuse in april

Comment

Working...
          X