RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Style win Fight). Style win Football Game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Style win Fight). Style win Football Game.

I watched the U-20 game against MexTico last night. The perennial style of Jamaican football will never be successful against better teams like MexTico, Costa Rica, USA...and yes our cousin Panama.

Apart from style, the mental aspect appear weak. After MexTico scored (first) the game went down hill. Good coaching could have corrected that.

Seems to me Jamaica still lack the basics in football. Things like clean first touch, accuracy in passing, winning second balls, clean TACKLING, ONE TOUCH FOOTBALL...are still lacking.

There weretwo maybe three players who appear to understand the game. But football is a TEAMeffort as Karl will tell yu'all.

"So HL, iz 'F'-ry you a talk. What about the senior squad winning the Lunar(?) Cup in Hong Kong. Dat nuh count fe nutten?

Ansa: A win is a win is a win. I respect that very much. But good teams STAMP their class on the opposition. Furthermore, send come call me when the local BoyZ can stamp their class on a the Local Australian and Chinese squad. The penalty shoot-out is just a way to end the game so people can come go a dem yaaaard.

Big shout out to Scaly Dan, Assasin, Tilla "T", Lazie, T.K., King Jawge and the ress of the krew.

No more name nuh haffi call...cause nuff respect due.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

RE: (Style win Fight). Style win Football Game.

You have it all wrong. All we needed was more practise against top tier competition then we would have been fine :w00t::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Comment

True, I am sure HL would agree--since he sometimes state that 'a team is only as good as their competition'.

The sub-20 appear not to have beentraining against superior type teams.

The previous JFF president Burrell was a friggin' genius!

Comment

and the under 17 beat and draw with mexico in a 2 game series...and .............silence! by his deeds shall a man be known.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
        X