Loserfool Crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loserfool Crew

If unuh can't beat we then dawg nyam unuh suppa.

Rooney adds to Fergie's injury headache with striker in race to be fit for Liverpool

By Chris Wheeler
    Last updated at 10:59 PM on 26th January 2012

Wayne Rooney faces a race against time to be fit for Manchester United's FA Cup grudge match with Liverpool on Saturday.

Rooney has not trained all week after picking up knee and ankle knocks in last weekend's win over Arsenal, and will be ruled out of the highly-charged fourth round tie at Anfield if he is still unable to take part in United's pre-match preparations.

Losing their 18-goal goal top scorer would be a huge blow for United who are expected to face an even hotter reception on Merseyside than usual in the wake of the race row between Patrice Evra and Luis Suarez.

Ouch: Rooney picked up knee and ankle knocks last weekend at Arsenal

Sir Alex Ferguson could be without 10 senior first-team players for the clash with United's bitter rivals, after Nani and Phil Jones – who both went off with ankle injuries at Arsenal – were ruled out.
    There are fears that Nani could be sidelined for more than two weeks, although Jones is expected back ahead of schedule and could be in contention to play against Stoke on Tuesday night.

Rio Ferdinand is also rated doubtful to face Liverpool due to the back spasm that kept him out of the Arsenal game.

With United already without captain Nemanja Vidic, that would leave Ferguson short of defenders once again.

Even if he was tempted to leave out Evra in what is bound to be a hostile atmosphere for the Frenchman, the United boss might have little choice.

Crocked: Winger Nani could be sidelined for more than two weeks

There was at least some good news for Ferguson with Ashley Young and Tom Cleverley set to play some part in next Sunday's game at Chelsea.

Young last played five weeks ago when he suffered a knee injury at Fulham, and Cleverley has missed much of the season with a foot problem.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz1kflN9yvj
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Jangle, MU need to henchman like Keane inna the middle .... opponents know that if yuh damage any of Keane's teammate ... he'll be coming for you.

Look how that Arsenal player damage Nani .... and all he got for it is a yellow card?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Xcusessss start from yesterday via phone call and text now in its rightfull place john public.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Oh BTW X, PR and Marin. Y'all got a gift. The penalty (to tie the game) was nat a penalty after all.

One of The funniest quote I have ever seen on this forum states: " even a blind squirrel will find a nut".

That foot to hand ball gifted y'all team a final cup performance.

I will ruefully support y'all in tomorrow's game since i like Gal-U even less.

Good-luk.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          Oh BTW X, PR and Marin. Y'all got a gift. The penalty (to tie the game) was nat a penalty after all.

One of The funniest quote I have ever seen on this forum states: " even a blind squirrel will find a nut".

That foot to hand ball gifted y'all team a final cup performance.

I will ruefully support y'all in tomorrow's game since i like Gal-U even less.

Good-luk.

Thats what makes Manchester United GREAT .... it make the children of the lesser gods come together. All together now .... thats what friends are for ...
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Nuff Penalty get call foot to hand ,that came from the accumulation of pressure
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

...yeah...rrright!
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The penalty call was IMO one of those 50-50 calls... I agree we were on the lucky side of the draw... it is what it is... you take it when you get it
                Peter R

Comment

"Wayne Rooney faces a race against time to be fit for Manchester United's FA Cup grudge match with Liverpool on Saturday. "

All this shows is the underhandedness of your team manager. Who on here hasn't heard this schit from Slurgie before? Him always ah try mek people tink seh him weak, wounded, bruk, tyad, etc. etc. den him lick u in u yeye. What me know from long time is that him have the press in him hand, the FA in him back pocket, and di ref dem in him bag. One t'ing bout him, him know how fi tief, how fi lie, an' how fi play possum -- dyam ginalis.

Mi wouldn' surprise that all 4 a dem eediat in di startin' line up tomorrow after him get him agent dem fi ban fi we striker yout' wid dat lyad bwoy Evra. Even doh di lyad tell 6 (yes six!!!) different story, di babylon dem still seh him word come een like gold. Tief, lyad, tief, ginal. Wait, mi figet fi seh -- tief!!! No matta - tek two a dis an' hol' on to you r-ss tomorrow, even doh Manu** need di money, so look for di game fi draw so dat dem can earn likkle more inna di replay.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                    Oh BTW X, PR and Marin. Y'all got a gift. The penalty (to tie the game) was nat a penalty after all. One of The funniest quote I have ever seen on this forum states: " even a blind squirrel will find a nut". That foot to hand ball gifted y'all team a final cup performance. I will ruefully support y'all in tomorrow's game since i like Gal-U even less. Good-luk.
                    We got a gift and unu got a buckup wid De Jong goal. So there - we're even!!
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                    X