RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signed yesterday scored 5 minutes into debut.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signed yesterday scored 5 minutes into debut.

Cisse returns with a bang.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I want him score about 5 'gainst Loserfool whenever they meet. I think they did him durrty after he came back from the broken foot. I always did like him.

Watch Xcuse run come now wid his bleatings about Carroll. Was it Rafa who sold him?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      I want him score about 5 'gainst Loserfool whenever they meet. I think they did him durrty after he came back from the broken foot. I always did like him.

Watch Xcuse run come now wid his bleatings about Carroll. Was it Rafa who sold him?
      "I think they did him durrty..." - how? He had 1 goal in 18 games for Lazio, so I guess he is on the right track at QPR with 1 in 1.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
      X