No announcement yet.

Good come back by MU although it is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Villas Boas wakes up to the reality of WEBB being a Man U agent : Penalty was absurd!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16899590

Poor him.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Poof .... and like Casper he vanishes.
      Mussi learn from you...all now you cyan ansa mi question dem 'bout JT and QPR players. LOL!!!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

first penalty was dubious , second one was a definite gift! after that why bother with Cahill? (if he were subsequent to the penalties) I must have missed that Cahill thing as I didn't see the full 90.
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          first penalty was dubious , second one was a definite gift! after that why bother with Cahill? (if he were subsequent to the penalties) I must have missed that Cahill thing as I didn't see the full 90.

dubious ...LOL .... its a pity unuh cannot be consistent. Y'all making unuh hatred for MU shadowing anything name objectivity unuh have leff.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

dubious ...LOL .... its a pity unuh cannot be consistent. Y'all making unuh hatred for MU shadowing anything name objectivity unuh have leff.
            I don't need to obvious crap calls to underscore my distaste for d-evil. The first call I thought at first he was going to call Evra (the angel) for a dive and the second one was just as laughable. Do you believe that these would have been penalties against your diabolical team had these situations been against your team at Old Trafford? If so, I have some great deals on Florida real estate for you.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

"The first call I thought at first he was going to call Evra (the angel) for a dive "

Yuh either DON'T KNOW THE GAME or as expected the badmindness of a liverpool supporter has taken over.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

"The first call I thought at first he was going to call Evra (the angel) for a dive "

Yuh either DON'T KNOW THE GAME or as expected the badmindness of a liverpool supporter has taken over.
                Sure Lazie...if it makes you feel better...I don't know the game. I've forgotten more than you'll ever know. And of course, leave it to ya'll to always introduce partisanship whenever you don't like the message.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                  Mussi learn from you...all now you cyan ansa mi question dem 'bout JT and QPR players. LOL!!!
                  Poof!!!

Comment

and it won't be d-evils ...
                    Peter R

Comment

You losers have to find a team to live unuh faded dream.
                      What faded dream? Beating Manu** in the 5th round? Yes...I guess that one's faded!!!! LOL!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X