Lets get the view from a former ref!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by X View Post
    Jangle Juice ...my laaawd easy wid im nuh boss, yuh nuh see is a Manuite dem nuh too bright.
    Nuh too brite is one ting...fool-fool is a neddah. Johnson playing left back - Enrique injured.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Please indicate the source... I would like to verify with my own eyes that you did not bold the second penalty analysis... call me cynical or whatever... i believe that you bolded it. Why would anyone of the analyses be highlighted over another? Prove me wrong... call it an unjust accusation Thanks.
      Peter R

Comment

Poof!!!

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        Please indicate the source... I would like to verify with my own eyes that you did not bold the second penalty analysis... call me cynical or whatever... i believe that you bolded it. Why would anyone of the analyses be highlighted over another? Prove me wrong... call it an unjust accusation Thanks.
        LOL!!! Peter - don't mind Lazie...him laugh after Lee the other day when Lee didn't respond to one of his posts, 'bout "Poof .... and like Casper he vanishes." Don't expect a response from my friendly ghost as he never responds when you ketch him. All now me still a wait pon him "evidence" that the QPR players came out and refuted Terry's story.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

...Out hit wicket! at best played on... LOL
          Peter R

Comment

Working...
          X