Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scaly, what is your opinion

of Scott Parker?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Fantastic player. We got him a little too late in his career

The best English holding midfielder in the game today.
    Hope he stays healthy

Comment

I've seen him play quite a few times, and he has always been efficient, hardworking and impressive.

The question is: how well does he compare to Gareth Barry, Owen Hargreaves, Michael Carrick and Tom Huddlestone?

Huddlestone has youth on his side and could round out into a top holding mid for England. But in terms of who is the best English holding mid presently, I think it would be a toss-up between Parker, Hargreaves and Barry.
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Take Hargreaves out of that list. He has not played enough competitive football in what...3 years now.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
          The best English holding midfielder in the game today.
          Hope he stays healthy
          I watched him keenly yesterday and he does get the job done. I wasn't that sold on him but I do notice he does the dirty work that Spurs need. I guess thats why they attempted to kick him out of the game.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
            I've seen him play quite a few times, and he has always been efficient, hardworking and impressive.

The question is: how well does he compare to Gareth Barry, Owen Hargreaves, Michael Carrick and Tom Huddlestone?

Huddlestone has youth on his side and could round out into a top holding mid for England. But in terms of who is the best English holding mid presently, I think it would be a toss-up between Parker, Hargreaves and Barry.
            Carrick gets no respect. All when the man does what he is supposed to do ... he gets alot of flak.

Comment

Working...
            X