RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[suck teeth]... So Marin, X (cited), PR....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [suck teeth]... So Marin, X (cited), PR....

Liverspule can't beat Spurs at home.

How the 'ell can I depend on y'all to beat Girl U on the 11th.

PLEASE...even a draw will be desirable.

Thanks in advance.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    Liverspule can't beat Spurs at home. How the 'ell can I depend on y'all to beat Girl U on the 11th. PLEASE...even a draw will be desirable. Thanks in advance.
    Our problem is that we don't have a Howard Webb. We need one or two of those in our line up. You need one or two of dem too, as they will rely on these agents as things get tighter and tighter down the stretch.

Have faith, remember we beat the better half of Manjester in the Carling Cup...and we have done well against the sewer rats recently. I will not expect it to be easy, but we should be up for it.

My only concern is that a loss on our part will give them a bit of adrenaline...have you ever see a mongoose that want fi fight when you corner him? How dem yeye dem bug out? Dat's what dem face will look like if them tief a win...kinda like dis guy --->
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Thank you Sir...your wise words are somewhat comforting.

Beat MenU...and instead of speaking ill of Luverspule...i'll jusss shuddup!

Chusssss mi.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
      X