The question needs to be asked ... if not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The question needs to be asked ... if not

Harry, then who? Which English manager has shown the consistency to manage England? Pardew's name is being mentioned, Pearce has been given the role part time .... sorry Scaly and Spurs' fans the best option is the scribbler.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

and they need him for the euros! maybe they can work out something ... it has to be harry and it has to be now.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Big Sam or Everton's Manager I say.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Harry, then who? Which English manager has shown the consistency to manage England? Pardew's name is being mentioned, Pearce has been given the role part time .... sorry Scaly and Spurs' fans the best option is the scribbler.
        Maradona gets my vote...at least him can teach Peter Crouch and Andy Carroll how to "head" the ball. In seriousness, there is no way that Harry can take that job and not become a marked man at Spurs. He is in a tough spot. Secondly, don't ever forget that the FA is run by a bunch of idiots, so even Jangle could be running the team by the end of the week. We need another news cycle to see what settles - Pardew has already ruled himself out.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Roy Hodgson name is being mentioned ,we must factor in the excellent job he did at liverpool, I mean a relegation battle by christmas is no easy feat,to have risen to his levels at such a short space of time is pure genius, malinging Johnson & Agger and giving Ferraud the freedom to run wild , Genius!wrecking Torres form forcing him to bolt from liverpool to Chelsea,where we are both fighting for 4th place ,what more could England want.

He has campaigned for it in the past , Fergie supports him, give it to him.

Incidentally , you notice how Kenny uses Ferraud, starts him subs him , uses him as a sub and not a word from the english press and Ferraud dare not question......KK will get us that title soon, this I am sure of.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

if hodgson takes it and does fairly well, that is effectively it for harry's chances of being england manager and it is something he really wants, ipse dixit!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              Roy Hodgson name is being mentioned ,we must factor in the excellent job he did at liverpool, I mean a relegation battle by christmas is no easy feat,to have risen to his levels at such a short space of time is pure genius, malinging Johnson & Agger and giving Ferraud the freedom to run wild , Genius!wrecking Torres form forcing him to bolt from liverpool to Chelsea,where we are both fighting for 4th place ,what more could England want.

He has campaigned for it in the past , Fergie supports him, give it to him.

Incidentally , you notice how Kenny uses Ferraud, starts him subs him , uses him as a sub and not a word from the english press and Ferraud dare not question......KK will get us that title soon, this I am sure of.

"......KK will get us that title soon, this I am sure of"

Xuberant ... didn't you make the same prediction about Rafa?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Missah Barristah I see right through your veiled attempts. Yuh ole Gummer yuh. Unuh leave Harry alone. Maybe the FA should take a serious look about giving Arsne Wegner the job.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  if hodgson takes it and does fairly well, that is effectively it for harry's chances of being england manager and it is something he really wants, ipse dixit!
                  "and does fairly well"....
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The sun rises in the morning and sets in the evening; February follows January; Paul Marin gets uglier by the day; A man puts on his pants one leg at a time; At the start of each season, Xuberant comes on the forum predicting Liverfool will win the EPL; Paul Marin post a lot of nonsense; I will never win the MegaBall Jackpot.........c'mon Mr. President, these are all predictable facts of life.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Gamma has a point , by whose standards?....lol...Hodgsons or England ? It might be a win win....lol

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

We meet saturday,mek sure yuh txt mi, my congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                          The sun rises in the morning and sets in the evening; February follows January; Paul Marin gets uglier by the day; A man puts on his pants one leg at a time; At the start of each season, Xuberant comes on the forum predicting Liverfool will win the EPL; Paul Marin post a lot of nonsense; I will never win the MegaBall Jackpot.........c'mon Mr. President, these are all predictable facts of life.
                          See how me know seh you no know nuttin...first of all, even Muhammad Ali seh mi prettier dan him AND I put my pants on two foot at a time!!!

Comment

why yuh come on the public forum fi mek people believe seh me and you a bredrin. Me and NO LOSERFOOL diehards is NO FRIENDS!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                              why yuh come on the public forum fi mek people believe seh me and you a bredrin. Me and NO LOSERFOOL diehards is NO FRIENDS!!!!!!
                              Ouch!!! Someone getting nervous.

Comment

Working...
                              X