Evra Has No Class !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
    Just so I understand, was the initial action of Suarez not shaking Evra's hand 'disrespectful' or was that understandable.
    It was both disrespectful AND stupid.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

not just a handshake.. the handshake was to dispel the notion of racisim and clearly the liverpool club and players dont see it that way...

Comment

OJ I realise the symbolism of this particular handshake... and it's a great pity that Suarez did not take the hand... however, the other forces at large are not doing ANYTHING either to put this to rest... Ferguson's comments are deliberate and he is obviously attempting to stir up trouble at LFC.
        Peter R

Comment

Fergie has just declared WAR against Daglish liverpool 2nd reign with such idiotic comments, obviously he is in fear of what his/Man U future holds.

The biggest mistake he ever made.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Agreed Ferguson will be Fergusnon bringing up the fact that Liverpool supporters used to throw bananas at Barnse is a curel fact but Pool led him there by not dealing with Surez properly. I dont think the baller is a racist.. but he was inappropriate and they could have and shold have said that end of. And say look man make sure you shake hands and move on. I dont see why Kenny is playing the fool because he is where fergie wants him.. on the defensive and making a ass of himself... I would like to thing that pool is a big club but they showing small minds over there.

Comment

Kenny and LFC has dealt with it well,Fergie has no place telling any coach esp KD who they dont need, Fergie pass im place.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                Agreed Ferguson will be Fergusnon bringing up the fact that Liverpool supporters used to throw bananas at Barnse is a curel fact but Pool led him there by not dealing with Surez properly. I dont think the baller is a racist.. but he was inappropriate and they could have and shold have said that end of. And say look man make sure you shake hands and move on. I dont see why Kenny is playing the fool because he is where fergie wants him.. on the defensive and making a ass of himself... I would like to thing that pool is a big club but they showing small minds over there.
                My theory is that Kenny knew Suarez wouldn't shake the dwarf's hand. I suggest this because it is unlikely that Suarez would have not followed through on any directive given by the gaffer TO shake his hand. Said another way - Kenny either left it up to Suarez (knowing he wouldn't) or didn't direct or instruct Suarez to shake hands. Either way, he's complicit.

That said, the more I think about this, it makes little sense to me that KD would want this to continue unless he has something up his sleeve, or he is stupid...both of which are possible.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                X