Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While The Guy U - Livafool Soap Opera Drags On

...big bl@@dl@@t side sit on top of the EPL table:

youth we trademark the term big side for one team........

Comment

I fail to understand ... these team fight over "big side" title and dem nuh have 1/2 the trophy Manchester United have. Its like Cayman Islands winning the Caribbean Cup and start call demselves big side.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

ACN comes to a close and City still leading the EPL...enjoy your trophyless season...

Comment

You start big up Mr. Star Trek now? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
            You start big up Mr. Star Trek now? LOL
            It is so funny you said that - I did not see the game but was just watching the highlights earlier with my son. When he saw Lescott celebrating the goal he cracked up laughing saying "Hey Dad!!! That dude (Lescott) looks like a klingon...ha ha ha ha".

LOL!!! Anyway, I guess if $ity win the title, we'll all want to move to another planet with the noise Brickie and HL a'go mek.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              LOL!!! Anyway, I guess if $ity win the title, we'll all want to move to another planet with the noise Brickie and HL a'go mek.
              start packing...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                start packing...
                Always ready!!! Jus' do your job...me a try book a hotel at a beachfront pan Mars right now on travelocity...but me nah buy di non-refundable ticket...unu too shakey.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Lang time now yuh nuh go a yuh yaad eeh Paul.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                  X