X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bricktop: for your eyes only

Please don't share this with anyone!!!

This message will self-destruct after reading:::

CARLOS TEVEZ is expected to rejoin training with Manchester City tomorrow.

The striker has been out in the cold since refusing to warm up during City's Champions League defeat to Bayern Munich last September.
    But it is understood he is keen to rebuild his relationship with boss Roberto Mancini and is likely to drop his appeal against the six-week fine imposed by the club.

Tevez's adviser Paul McCarthy said: "Carlos will be back at Manchester City tomorrow.

"He wants to be back playing football and that's what he's best at doing.
    "In the couple of seasons before this year, which has obviously been fairly awful in terms of everything that has gone on post-Munich, he was the leading goalscorer for Manchester City.

"He needs to be back, he needs to be pulling on a Manchester City shirt again, he needs to be doing what he does — and that's score goals and help his team.

"He wants to help Manchester City win the title and I think Mancini has opened the door now.
    "Once Carlos is back in the country, once Carlos gets his fitness back, I think he will be an asset for City."

With a move away from the Etihad Stadium failing to materialise last month, Tevez appears to have had little option but to return to Manchester.

But McCarthy insists both parties were keen to agree a resolution.
    He added: "There have been some very sensible discussions which have taken place in, probably, the last 10 days and I have to say there has been a thawing on both sides.

"It's been an incredibly difficult time, certainly from Manchester City's side of things, but I think now there is an understanding that by far and away the best thing is for Carlos to be back and playing."
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Tevez returns + ACN is finished + we are still on top of the EPL table = Guy U Trophyless Season

Comment

Should be back to full strength next week.

The Toure brothers are back, Balotelli back.....

HL

Comment

Plus we have a 2 week break until our next EPL game...more than enough time for the Toure brothers to recuperate...

Comment

2 upcoming games against...Porto in the Europa.

First game on wednesday.....then return leg shortly after on the 22nd.

THEN Mancin can rest some key players 'gainst Blackburn at home.

Would also be nice if Tevez is relaesed in the away leg of the Europa. Less booooing by City fans. He could redeem himself if he scores 1/2 dozen goals!!!

HL

Comment

The prodigal son returns... if he's gotten over his petulance and understands what it is to be a team player, he should be a welcome addition to your team...

I like Tevez as a player, his work rate etc. if he's ironed out his issues... let the bull run... I tell you, these players from River Plate area of South America ... ahhh bwoyyy
            Peter R

Comment

he has lost millions too.

silli boy!!

HL

Comment

I wish I were in a position to lose even thousands... ahh bwoyyy. If his advisors are worth anything he should not have suffered too badly; hope he has not been spending money like a drunken sailor on shore leave...
                Peter R

Comment

Funny how losing $14M in salary will make you change your mind 'bout certain tings... LOL. Eejit!! Still, me like him more than Evra....but I like di mongrel dog that knock over mi garbage more than Evra too...LOL!!!
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

It seems we have been infiltrated by a double agent HL...he seems to have broken our encryption code...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      It seems we have been infiltrated by a double agent HL...he seems to have broken our encryption code...
                      What encryption code? Patois?
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Funny indeed Marin...

HL

Comment

Working...
                        X