Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A who say Crouchie done?

Wicked goal.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Bricktop!!

Comment

Dem a fi go wait another 44 years before them win another league title!!

Comment

mi think HL say a one football match?

Them shoulda know that Stoke City nuh easy fi beat at home.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Man City problem is their away form, i cant wait for them to turn up at the Emirates!!

Comment

the strikers seems like them went to party last night. Them nuh gwaan with nothing at all. Yaya Toure get vex and start pull the trigger from 40 yards.

It look like strong physical defense will get them out.

Comment

Silva run out of gas, city now flat....

April 8th make it a date....

si how Bricktop gone inna hiding.....
              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Hey third place boy, why you don't leave my moneybags brethren alone.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                  Silva run out of gas, city now flat....

April 8th make it a date....

si how Bricktop gone inna hiding.....
                  You notice seh Bricky is nowhere to be found, him doing the normal disappearing act!!

Comment

Hear dem two clown now...if this popdown website could be accessed by a smartphone I gladly would have posted earlier...EPL all tied up...over to you Gyal U...

Comment

ughhheeee! where is the Bricky we use to know 3 year ago? Oh! that was the yankee Bricky!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But unnuh used to cuss me more back then...remember the PM's pleading with me to tone it down?

Comment

Working...
                        X