There are fans who constantly claim that

• There are fans who constantly claim that

Messi is head and shoulders above the rest including Ronaldo. Up to Saturday night at t party a Barca fan and I was discussing this. I am of the view that Messi is the best right now ... but he isn't head and shoulders above Ronaldo.

This is Ronaldo's 3rd season in La Liga and here are the stats todate.

09-10 (or as one lady said oh9 oh10) Messi 34 goals, Higuain 27 and Ronaldo 26. Messi 10 Assists ... Ronaldo 7

10-11 Ronaldo 40 goals. Messi 31. Ronaldo 10 assists Messi 18.

11-12 (todate) Ronaldo 35 goals .. Messi 35. Messi 9 asists .. Ronaldo 8 assists.

I'm of the view we're seeing 2 amazing players showcase their talent.

Here is an article I saw on soccernet.

Messi and Ronaldo: Paired in history

There are people that claim they have been abducted by aliens...

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
      There are people that claim they have been abducted by aliens...

I must admit .... I'm having a Portia moment on that one. What do you mean?

People claim all mannah ah tings... yuh haffi filter out much of it..

Messi is head and shoulders above the rest including Ronaldo. Up to Saturday night at t party a Barca fan and I was discussing this. I am of the view that Messi is the best right now ... but he isn't head and shoulders above Ronaldo.

This is Ronaldo's 3rd season in La Liga and here are the stats todate.

09-10 (or as one lady said oh9 oh10) Messi 34 goals, Higuain 27 and Ronaldo 26. Messi 10 Assists ... Ronaldo 7

10-11 Ronaldo 40 goals. Messi 31. Ronaldo 10 assists Messi 18.

11-12 (todate) Ronaldo 35 goals .. Messi 35. Messi 9 asists .. Ronaldo 8 assists.

I'm of the view we're seeing 2 amazing players showcase their talent.

Here is an article I saw on soccernet.

Messi and Ronaldo: Paired in history
          Messi is only 24 and that Ronaldo is 3 years older than him...so Messi (baring injury) is still not in his prime - Ronaldo supposedly is. No question, they are an anomaly. Here's a link to Bobby McMahon's article on them in Forbes: http://www.forbes.com/sites/bobbymcm...tiano-ronaldo/ As he says, Ronaldo is the antithesis of Messi, I tend to agree in many respects.

Thanks for the link. "Cristiano Ronaldo reaches 100 goals in the Spanish league after 92 games" Amazing. Even more .... "
            "Since 2009 Ronaldo has scored 131 goals in 131 appearances for Real Madrid – Messi 155 goals in 154 appearances for Barcelona."