Carroll ...clumsy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carroll ...clumsy

if he'd focussed on staying on his feet he would have scored!

and is that man on the goal line a damn tief!! Mo? Gamma? mind you I wouldn't have moved my hand either

..and now we down
    Peter R

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    if he'd focussed on staying on his feet he would have scored!

and is that man on the goal line a damn tief!! Mo? Gamma? mind you I wouldn't have moved my hand either

..and now we down
    Look like £35 mill going up in smoke, and Caroll might be the biggest waste of moni in Liverpool History. If i were K.D, I'd be expecting questions about my signings to be asked by the owners owners especially after Caroll storm down the tunnel at Newcastle.

Comment

I hadn't seen much of Carroll before the Euros, but in this tournament it seemed like he went into nearly every challenge by aiming an elbow at his opponent -- and usually at his head.

Sooner or later the refs are going to get wise to him.
      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

and that was what he did good! other than that he was just awful!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

He was surprisingly good technically...held up the ball well and linked very well with his TEAMmates. If he can consistently reproduce that tye technical play he may yet surprise on the goalscoring front. He had a good game.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

that would have been crouch! crouch is a far better option to carroll, IMHO!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              Who is faster? ...and who is stronger?
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                He was surprisingly good technically...held up the ball well and linked very well with his TEAMmates. If he can consistently reproduce that tye technical play he may yet surprise on the goalscoring front. He had a good game.
                Foolishness Karl. After taking down the ball how many passes did he complete?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Okay .... the selection of some players ahead of others is amazing. Defoe was on the bench all tournament and nuh get no game? I guess scoring the goal against Sweden ppl thought Andy is a star.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What is your obsession with foot speed???? Pirlo fast??? Fabergas fast???? Iniesta fast???? Hue fast ??? Drogba fast????
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

who scored more goals in the last epl season?

Comment

who scored more goals in the last epl season?
                        That doesn't seem to be a factor Gamma.

Comment

What kind of logical question that yuh a ask Missah Barristah??? Team nuh pick pon EPL form!!!! Yuh better wheel and come again wid dem sort a thinking deh.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                            What is your obsession with foot speed????
                            It is just a little matter of getting to the ball first!

Pirlo fast??? Fabergas fast???? Iniesta fast???? Hue fast ??? Drogba fast????
                            Reaction time?
                            YES!

Speed of thought (HL forgive me! - "footballically speaking")?
                            YES!

Speed across ground?
                            I wonder who you are comparing each with/to?

Of the players you name Hue would be the slowest by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr!

Compared to Hue! ...they are all stronger!!! ...in the latter period of games they would be as 'jet-heeled' when put against Hue!!!

Over 10 -15 -20 meters minus Hue they are fast enough to represent well!

This is how I judge relative speed of Pirlo, Fabergas, Iniesta and Drogba!
                            Fastest to slowest (based on watching matches):
                            Iniesta ---->Fabergas/Drogba (tie) ----> Pirlo!

Comment

Working...
                            X