RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So St Kitts proved that "Vision doesn't cost a thing uh"? Who failed the youths?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So St Kitts proved that "Vision doesn't cost a thing uh"? Who failed the youths?

See nuff a unnu a try and go round lenny taylor's slap in the JFF face like unnu see the 2 ton elephant inna the room. Sometimes mi wonder bout nuff a unnu because for the love of the great one above I can't understand how some people love punishment so.

Everytime unnu flip up something happens to prove Shatta right and still unnu refuse to get it. Still unnu refuse to concede, throw in the towel and convert to Shattism(the way forward) yet I was forced to go and dig up the now classic line from our departed friend Courtney.

I thought long and hard about using this line and the first thing came to mind was that it would be a disrespect to his memory but then I said that having met the big man in Jungle(Arnett Gardens for the cowards amongst us who never had the pleasure of parring with Mosiah the "Garrisson youth" in Jungle) It was more bark than bike and really it came down to another football fan who was passionate about the sport and would be as unhappy as most of us if we didn't have someone to argue football with.

I mean do you see Lazie and TK where they are arguing with anyone in their community about football? What about HL you think anyone weh him deh willing fi put up with him daily put down of Jamaica?Weh Gamma deh a pure sailors and dem man dehtopic of conversation is the newest yatch and who is sailing off the coast of Madagascar nextmonth. So to get back to the topic I felt in that the big man looked forward to the sparring on most topics and would have wanted the debate to continue.

So back to the war. What really failed the youths? Big and serious was it money? Was it vision? Was it planning or maybe like Lazie always a allude to we no have no talent.

Now say all we want but didn't Lenny Taylor approach us in Jamaica? Is St Kitts more affluent than Jamaica? Do they have a bigger culture? do they have a larger diaspora? What do they have over us? I mean seriously now after 8 years how much of this are we going to put up with?

When do we say enough is enough you are embarassing us on the world stage as people continually to say that we are skilled but dumb and no think say a the footballers alone dem a talk bout Dem talking about all of us and if unnu think a lie just look in falmouth wah make dem think dem could just walk in and treat us like crap when dem no deal with dem own so?

I mean we need to think and stop believe say the image blacks in America give off globally and the image that these guys are giving off globally isn't affecting how people ago deal with us.

We were one time warriors and fighters and now we seem not to be able to do the simple things when countries that we inspired in 98 and all coutries wrecked by ongoing civil war a do way better than us.

Unnu ever see no African U-20 team a play so? Move up time now wah we a wait behind for? How long are we going to accept second class treatment? We acting like we have battered fan syndrome and just a give up and say a so it go.

A full time we stop talk and rise up pon dem cause the only way people change is when you tek it to dem in no uncertain terms. The man dem need fi understand that the price of failure is dismissal(meaning failing to plan) we need accountability(Lazie's word)

African man time now!!

The worst part about being a visionary is waiting for others to catch up, the wait can be so frustrating at times. Now a time fi speed that up so its time to do and stop the talking.

Big man can easily say I would have loved to have you here to debate this but seriously by now we shouldn't be having this debate as it begs the question as to when do we learn or more seriously do we even have the learning capacity?

www.myspace.com/cdfreakmusic
Working...
X