Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Marin, X ... whey unuh deh?

What a beautiful site!:P

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Paul Marin, X ... whey unuh deh?

bwoy Lazie...is wha kin' a obeah unu a work pan people? If you saw the game, you cannot tell me that u deserve to come out of Anfield with ANYTHING at all...still...my side lost not because unu score, but because we failed to execute on our myriad of chances...the Riise free kick, bellamy's pass cross the six yard box, crouch's love tap that van de saar saved...and as you know...there's much more. Oh well...time for Barca.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Will admit we were fortunate, but how yuh fi say we nuh deserve anything? Unuh think a chelsea unuh a play?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I only hope - I hope I hope I hope that we beat Barca, and unu beat Lille and we play unu again. PLEASE LORD, HEAR MY PRAYER (Pray)
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Be careful of what yuh wish for!

Comment

Working...
          X