RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raising the bar on Jamaican football culture!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuh impertinent now

Mi notice yuh did ah keep yuhself in check lately...afta yuh get couple bugga inna yuh face wheday... yuh ah backslide now

Yuh deh pon Jamaican territory an Don1 nuh tek bak chat lika dat fram Babylon inna mi precincts.... mi nah warn yuh again.... Judgement nex time... Yuh mighta end up wich part Historian deh ah read book anna watch tracks pon TV wen mi dun wid yuh

.. Memba mi tole yuh
    Last edited by Don1; April 23, 2012, 08:23 AM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Suh Skill is Campion's greatest football product... wat a ting

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

i watching wid keen attention .... memba MI tole yuh!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I stand by my analysis and the analysis of great Brazilian coaches who have passed through and English Commentators when Tappa has graced the 'most premier league stages'.. your opinion is low quality faeces.. barely good to mek fertilizer...

You certainly would be shocked to hear Tappa being named Man of the Match against top flight Premier League teams graces with some of the best players in the World..

I would and was not..

Tappa commanded respect from some the best International defenders.. he was awarded the circle of respect.. that 5 ft diameter force field that keep defenders at bay.. approach with caution.. yuh will get urt !

Comment

Stand by..lol

Comment

Back in the day when Jamaica was playing under Simoes, Lazaroni/Carl Brown(morning Mosiah and Karl) I used to go to Spanish bars to watch the ReggaeBoyz. Most of the time I was the only Jamaican in the establishment. These were rabid soccer fans. It always amazed met hat they would always rave about Tappa, his skills and they related to his style of play. I am not talking about pile and salad but they instintively saw the respect that their team had for him and they understood why.

Comment

Wi relatively young inna world football terms, an development ah guh lag behind jus true dat. Wi all feel seh wi should be world beaters inna dis arena but wi nuh hab nuh foundation to build pan jus yet, suh time ah di mastah. Tappa jus unlucky, him opportunity come too late, his ability an class is widout question. Bibi wi always get di vote dat him bettah but him is a different playah an start at di right time inna professional setup, derefore point to Bibi. Both my ballahs, Bibi di alround ballah and Tappi di creative genius. Time ah di mastah, wi haffi creep before wi walk and anodah World Cup qualification will jus set wi pan di right path. Wi football exports is a measure of how wi development going, tings jus start getting in gear. Especially dem young playahs inna di football academy weh Butler run, das wi trump card an will become di Factory fi wi exports. Him ah duh great tings an need di support from wi football associations in no uncertain terms. An last but not least wi need field development bad bad, kah dat is imperative fi develop good footballahs fi export.

Comment

Excellent overview bredrin, but the big thing missing is developing the right fundamentals from the 10 year old group, coming up. That academy is part of the solution but the culture of performance measurement is totally missing in our football culture. Take for instance this argument bout Bibi and Tappa, everybody know seh Tappa was brilliant at another level however the truth is Bibi was productive for one helluva long time, no matter which way u cut it Bibi's career is what we would love to see everyone get a chance to replicate in some form and have the discipline and commitment to do what he has done. How much time him get injured and me say 'him done' and him come back bettah. Bibi's production over time is some feat, but people want to compare the 'feel' of the ballas and use anecdotes to make the comparison, but in this case you are comparing mangoes to mangoes there is no basis for comparison.

Comment

his age was a huge deterrent coupled with his extremely late start in professional football. clubs would only be interested in a player of that age if they already had a track record in professional football. that is just the business side of football, as if you didn't know ... well dang ... maybe you didn't (don't)

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

you are being VERY disingenuous now and i have been very patient. you now have very little leeway!

how many top flight footballers sign there FIRST professional contract with a top level professional club in a top flight league at age 25?

Comment

do not feed the Trolls...

Comment

Why are you all making me agree with Zeppo!?!?!?!

Stop it now!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i am glad you brought up mcallister because it shows just how dishonest you are intellectaully (an i use the term loosely). when he sigged with liverpool, exactly HOW long had he been playing professional football? only about 15 years!!!!!

i think we should compare like for like. find me a player who began his pro career at 25 and signed with a big club within 5 years. if you cannot i will just have to consider your entire contirbution as irrelevant and deal with it accordingly.

Comment

Hue yuh ??

Comment

maybe because you are 2 likeminded individuals?

Comment

Working...
                                X