Links to the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links to the game

Does anybody have any tv or internet links tp watch the game live?

check back later. somebody will find something.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I understand it will be on tvjsn, live

Comment

I'm on TVJ SN right now watching a local Basketball game and waiting to see if they will let me know during commercial break. That's how I accidently found out about tha game on Sunday.

Comment

http://www.rpctv.com/enlinea/index.html

Comment

This kick it long ball will not beat Gatamala next week the midfield is not winning the first ball and claud is useless Stew pease is flicking the ball up before releasing it and this ameless long kick means that the Defence dont trust the midfield Panama is too comfortable playing the ball out from the back and they have too much a free role down the left side

Comment

I agree linx. Absolutely no creativity up front. Defense is porus. No clue in defending against corners, and teams like the USA know this as they always score at least one corner agaist us in most games that we play against them. The keeper, despite his experience, still does not contribute to our attack via purposeful ball distribution i.e aimless long ball to the opponents with the resultant immediate pressure on our defense.

I am not very hopeful that we will get out of group round. We never took one shot at goal with any scoring intention/potential. Shelton keeps running and running and running but without any real sense of purpose except to giive up the ball, or make a useless cross. I know he likes to score but sometimes an accurate pass would have helped as opposed to an aimless attempt at goal. Two more years of the usual alms house.

Comment

Working...
              X