Now that Rodgers is confirmed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HL View Post
    hehehee...Liverpools' problem is Liverpool.

I think Kenny was doing fine:

Look for a before mid-season sackin' of Rogers..the new Don!

Your are a good guy Marin;...you, PR X-cellent--deserve better:
    By the way - the BBC Report said Rodgers has "£30m to spend this summer, plus anything he raises from sales." So that means about £40m maybe as much as £50m once him clear out some of the "deadwood" and it means Aquaman is probably back in the side along with a potential opportunity for Sterling and Pacheco. This is gonna be intrestin'!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

No man you can just get him a wheelchair. Better yet it hardly likely him a go fall off a de bench . X a mi brethren still, mi a fi wait on him season prediction so mi have fi make him clear him headspace, he had had too much stress over the last few days.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        No man you can just get him a wheelchair. Better yet it hardly likely him a go fall off a de bench . X a mi brethren still, mi a fi wait on him season prediction so mi have fi make him clear him headspace, he had had too much stress over the last few days.
        Gwaan laff...
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
        X