Is Pirlo faster than Hue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Pirlo faster than Hue?

Right now the old man is running Italy's midfield like a master. Hue could do the same for us, even for a half.

No, but he does run more than Hue and while a poor tackler is always in his appropriate tactical defensive position. If Hue did that, he certainly good do the same for us for a half. Especially on our small stadium pitch with someone like Austin beside him.

Comment

Oi sah, mind dem man yah cuss yuh off. Me see old man Paul Scholes come out of retirement and come run the big side middle without being a box-to-box midfielder. We almost won the league. Paul Scholes is always a tackle away from a red card. I have seen Hue play and to me, he is our best midfielder since.....erm.....Hector Wright. SAF built his side around Paul Scholes by playing the tackler and underrated workhorse, Michael Carrick beside him with the two runners on the wings, while Rooney playing in the hole behind the striker.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Lawd jeezas...we still talking bout Hue?

Comment

.....lol......yup.....just like how we still talking bout coaching and qualifying for the Hex.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Oi sah, mind dem man yah cuss yuh off. Me see old man Paul Scholes come out of retirement and come run the big side middle without being a box-to-box midfielder. We almost won the league. Paul Scholes is always a tackle away from a red card. I have seen Hue play and to me, he is our best midfielder since.....erm.....Hector Wright. SAF built his side around Paul Scholes by playing the tackler and underrated workhorse, Michael Carrick beside him with the two runners on the wings, while Rooney playing in the hole behind the striker.
            You comparing Hue to Scholes??? Even now Scholes is Englands best central mid field player.

Comment

.....and Hue Jamaica's....

Comment

One a di bes Itailian center midfelder ah seen fi ah long time, running di leather right, Conte ah di my bwoy still

Comment

Hue must be an option when our midfield is being dominated by the likes of Antigua. So all who laugh can laugh.

Comment

If dem did listen to mi 10 years ago...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
                      Right now the old man is running Italy's midfield like a master. Hue could do the same for us, even for a half.
                      I would bet he is faster - mind=observe "the problems and seeing opportunites plus actions=swiftness at devising solutions & executing actions that provide solutions" and mobility - than Hue. He is also physically stronger. He is also fitter - endurance...workrate.

Hue would be a liability.
                      Last edited by Karl; June 15, 2012, 09:23 AM.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

How do you know that he is stronger than Hue, yuh them arm wrestle?

Comment

but is he faster over ground karl? not air or sea ... over ground ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                            How do you know that he is stronger than Hue, yuh them arm wrestle?
                            It is a judgement based on who appears easier dispossed!
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                              but is he faster over ground karl? not air or sea ... over ground ...
                              As I said previously - I think Andrea Pirlo is faster over the ground...and more!

Comment

Working...
                              X