X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 million pound inna di JOHN

KD bad buy !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    KD bad buy !
    LOL.... yuh start back England now? A good goal still.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You think them would a gone home based on his 4-1 prediction and idiot coach
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

2-1 joka ..back england ?...Back Carroll ! ..as long as KD bad buy score...Sasss can shut im mouth

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

yeah another Liverpool man just scored another one. LOL. Own goal.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The England managers are defensive as hell. Free up Young and Walcott and let them run the Swedes ragid.

Comment

This fool fool commentator a talk about Walcott nuh technically savy, he's way better than Milner.

Comment

Now Walcott is a super-sub you dumb commie. Free up Walcott and run the Swedes ragid!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
                  This fool fool commentator a talk about Walcott nuh technically savy, he's way better than Milner.

true that!!!
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

England scrape by on Liverpool shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                      England scrape by on Liverpool shoulders.
                      Stop yuh foolishness.

Comment

LOL

Comment

outa Walcott, Carol and Welback, which one cost more? Who would you pay 50 million dollars for? mmmmm a better nobody else no spend that kind a money on anyone a them anytime soon.

Not say Carol is not a decent player but overpriced? YES.

Comment

Young had a bad/poor game! I expected much better from him.
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I think England play much better than under Capello. Players seems free and moving the ball faster. Defense still need some work.

Comment

Working...
                              X