RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thereggaeboyz.com is asking if the reggaeboyzsc.com is ready for another football spanking in Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thereggaeboyz.com is asking if the reggaeboyzsc.com is ready for another football spanking in Florida

before the Jamaica vs Swiss friendly game. Apparently the man dem say dem take it to unnu wicked the last time you guys met and dem ready to do the same again.

Word is they want to play the game before the friendly game to be held somewhere in Florida this month. Mi tell dem say man over here a no punk and nah back from dem but I keep hearing scorelines of 6-0 being thrown around-

Seriously though the man dem want another game so since people a act shy I decided to take the lead and raise the subject so that the man dem can go and defend dem pride and put a stop to the liberty once and for all.

A who mi hear dem handle bad the last time?

just passing along the info and asking again if we deh pon the same mission why we no link up more often? We can't deh move like Lazie and him blind tribal political affiliation.

Lazie how are you today boss?

RE: Thereggaeboyz.com is asking if the reggaeboyzsc.com is ready for another football spanking in Florida

Shatta: Who said the game with Switzerland was on? THe JFF have not yet announced if the game is on, I am sure you do not expect people to put together travel plans without being sure that it is on?

I am sure we could take them, but I suspect it is not going to hapen at such short notice. MAtch would be next weel if I am not mistaken.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

RE: Thereggaeboyz.com is asking if the reggaeboyzsc.com is ready for another football spanking in Florida

Tilla you no see the Cricket World Cup? We operate pon the last minute principle boss.

Seriously I keep hearing about this game and its listed as a friendly but no news from the JFF so you are right mi no know bout this game and if its on.

Agreed that no one nah make dem travel arrangements deh leave dem job only to not have a game so we are back to the same old.

Have dah thing deh in extremely rough draft

ago send it on

respect

Comment

This site full up a politician. One bag a mouth and no action. The game has been confirmed by the JFF what unnuh excuse gonna be now? Stop runfrom unnuh beating (tdown)

Comment

Stop run from unnuh beating
          The question for you is, which side are you on?
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
          X