RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best of RSPL/NPL versus Ja three game series!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best of RSPL/NPL versus Ja three game series!!

We need good practice matches in between any international matches we can plan before September. I would love to propose a three game series between the boyz and the best of the Rspl/Npl, however I would want some time and energy spent with that team in the form of building that unit into a team with a training camp and either Carl brown or maxwell as the coach for the next two or so months.

Build that squad with all the guys mr Higgins talked about, but let's use true productivity to pick that squad, so we not too interested in old reggae boyz retreads as called out in a few of mr Higgins picks for best of the npl/Rspl.

I will submit to you that that team if picked based on true productivity would give the boyz a strong run for their money and provide good non international practice in a game situation, it also would give us a good look at what we really have in other players like Phinn and Campbell and the best of the talent that has not been called to the side.

If we can't get them together to train and work into a unit under an excellent coach then it is a waste of time, so resources would need to be involved. From my standpoint this could by hyped and made into an interesting local affair with support from the private sector as part of the road to brazil. Three matches one out west one in mandeville and one in Kingston.

Dem seh di cream rises to the top..

not in your world apparently...

Comment

Majority of the best NPL players go to Bronx for the summer and they not giving up that up to be a member of a NPL select team. Some of them don't even give it up for National team call ups.

Comment

How can the cream rise to the top if there is a wormhole up from the bottom to the cream.

Mr Maudib can you explain to me how one midfielder can score 10 goals with almost as many assists, win the MVP title along with a few other titles, captain his team and lead the team to barely missing out on the Rspl championship yet Hue with four goals, Senior with one goal and many of the guys (mids/strikers) called to the national team that play Rspl with less than three goals with no mention of assists! So how is that the cream, I believe something very fundamental and I see it in everything from choosing employees, to choosing stocks, to choosing women and choosing football players, production only please, there is no time for those who flatter to deceive with great form, looks and sweet talk, show me your stats and now we talking. Look at the best players they are not the best because they are the best looking formwise or best looking guys or smartest guys, it is all about the bottom line production thus messi has scored 50 goals with 12 assists in 38 matches, Ronaldo has scored about the same with less assists in 37 matches, is there any argument there, they are the best not because of anything but that, we want to argue about the best because a guy looks like a better dribbler, passes the ball sweeter when all we need to look at is the stats, that is it. If you score four goals and have five assists in the rspl then you ain't gonna be better in mls not to mention the epl what you do everyday is replicated everywhere else thre is no flipping the world class switch as many people think, that is just the facts, give me the guy that scores 10 and has the same amount if assists, he has shown he can deliver in a very physical league.

Comment

Now that is the real deal. Can't argue with that reality.

Comment

If mi play innah Pepsi League mi would be a Star Ballah !

Comment

You too old fI dat put if you are 12 and scoring a goal a game I have a paper I want you to sign.

Comment

was following until you mentioned Carl and Maxwell.. Mad man argument.

Comment

Those are two of the best coaches we have over the past 30 years or so, which local coach would you call that could build that best of Rspl side into a competitive unit with a little time and a clear objective.

Comment

Admiral Bailey has a record that is as good as those coaches. You don't want him coaching the team?

Comment

Man you guys are hardcore on these things, well who would you suggest you can't just tear down and not suggest a better path, this is the very essence of continuous improvement.

Comment

Mi using your formula. You say what is our league worth if you do not reward success in it, so shouldn't you be calling for Admiral.

Better them go Brazil and play a bag of matches against teams over there. Normally even the reserve team of some second division teams give us worries. They can play some matches against the local outfits, but they mainly need to play matches against an opposition that plays like how International teams play. Not an opposition with the same bad habbits and technical and tactical weakness that we have.

Comment

If you notice my post talked about this series being between international practice matches, the goal would be to get in enough high standard opposition during the interval and at the same time to get the maximum gain from playing the best of the local aggregation which would be motivated to prerform well and also hold down the cost of preparation matches. My thought would be three internationals and three such local matches.

We seem really good at criticizing but where are the innovative solutions for improving match readiness for the USA games.

Comment

oh for the Rpsl side . sorry I thought you meant to replace Tappa. I would give it to colour some young youth who is part of the federation.

Comment

First of all if I would take the squad that just played and put them in a camp for a extended period. I dont know why we are not doing that with the exception of the MLS players. Its not so much competition we need but organization.

Comment

Working...
                              X