Heard Bobby McMahon on FSC last night saying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard Bobby McMahon on FSC last night saying

Ibra (of Sweden) isn't having a good tournament. How many here hold the same view? To me Zlatan's problem is he has to drop deep to pick up the ball then make a pass forward. The problem is his team mates are average and he cannot be everywhere on the pitch.

I hold a different view, he isn't having a bad tournament. I think because he is the big name on the team he is the easiest one to pick out.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

The way he plays he will always look out of sync with the rest of the team. They have struggled to integrate him for years.

Comment

Cuss Badwud!!!!!!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ibrahimovic juss kick off McMahon face...

what a goal !

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
          Ibrahimovic juss kick off McMahon face...

what a goal !
          I expect him to apologize on tonight's broadcast.

Comment

Working...
          X