Panama will kick the LACAL BoyZ A$$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panama will kick the LACAL BoyZ A$$$

Fact: Panama undoubtedly has the Reggae BoyZ by the nuts-- both at the office and away.

The game against Switzerland will be yet another <U>burst</U>-a$$$.

It's time Boxhill and company give way to individuals with a higher level of professionalism and know how.

I am taking bets.

RE: Panama will kick the LACAL BoyZ A$$$

So you are assuming that Bora will only be using local Boyz. I guess if he did not make any plans, then he can only call on locals.

Switzerland is a good team and should not be taken lightly. Hope we are not back to the grab a side days of football. . .
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Yes Tilla. The assumption is that the foreign contingent will not be tumbling heads over heels to join the Jamaican squad at this time.

In the good 'ole days (when Horace Burrell) was in charge--games like this would be highly promoted. The foreign players would be mobilized...and even you Tilla would have your ticket a-reddy

Comment

The foreign players would be mobilized...and even you Tilla would have your ticket a-reddy.
        That is what I have been saying. With just a week to go, who will have time to make travel plans to attend? I do not think the JFF is thinking of the fans and the promoters who would like to make their plans or make money at the gates. It is a bad situation and I am not sure it if could be worse.

"Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
        X