No announcement yet.

And mi nuh sure bout di best neiddah..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And mi nuh sure bout di best neiddah..

depends what yuh call entertainment.. some people like good football..

"It's going to take time to put these systems in place. Our league is the best in the world for entertainment but only because it is full of foreigners."

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
    depends what yuh call entertainment.. some people like good football..

"It's going to take time to put these systems in place. Our league is the best in the world for entertainment but only because it is full of foreigners."
    Somebody just got hit by reality. For years the best players in the league have been foreigners. Only very few English players could be given the star label. Arsenal, Man City, Spurs, Liverpool. MU does have Rooney but he is getting excellent service from Valencia and Nani.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Somebody just got hit by reality. For years the best players in the league have been foreigners. Only very few English players could be given the star label. Arsenal, Man City, Spurs, Liverpool. MU does have Rooney but he is getting excellent service from Valencia and Nani.
      this is why english players need to start aggressively playing abroad in germany, spain, france and italy. I bet Joe Cole comes back to england a better player.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

actually, they need to start from the grassroots level. those non-english players BRING the skill level with them to the BPL and sharpen it there. the entire english mentality towards football and the development of the youth is where they should start.

let us talk about steve mcmanaman, a very skilful english player who, could not hold down a place at RM, he had the right idea though.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          actually, they need to start from the grassroots level. those non-english players BRING the skill level with them to the BPL and sharpen it there. the entire english mentality towards football and the development of the youth is where they should start.

let us talk about steve mcmanaman, a very skilful english player who, could not hold down a place at RM, he had the right idea though.
          I disagree. Don't ask me why, but to agree (with you) for anything including the color of the sky would be unsettling!! With that out of the way - and i am not saying i agree with you and won't even if i do - what needs to be done at the grass roots level that they are not doing?
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

they need to abandon route 1! the new liverpool coach has the right approach. wht is the point of taking a zavon hines with all that trickery and skill and trying to convert him into a lampard or carrick? paul scholes is "in spite" rather than because of ...

the english do not like "individualism" like ronaldo's. i do not know if they do not like it because they do not understand it or if they do not understand it because they do not like it but they KILL creative players!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

could that be because it's hidden in racial differences?
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

whatever it is dem paying di price!

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  could that be because it's hidden in racial differences?
                  Unlikely. The route 1 business is very efficient when executed properly, but it is arcaine and rooted in a tradition that goes all the way back to the old 2-3-5 formations prevalent in the early days of football. In those days, defenders had to hoof the ball and "get it out of there" to make any progress up the park. I suspect that this long shadow has taken England a longer time to get out from under because the culture is by nature more conservative. Some of the trickiest players I have seen play football are little white kids from little towns in England, but this is coached out of them for sure.

Comment

I just don't think the youngster in Britain are been guided into the game. Seen some too many youngsters who should be kicking a ball at a young age without a team or into other things. Cuss the US all we want but them start them kids young. The the mentality of the youth coach have to change. Simple "youth have to dribble ball" The English mentality is to prevent danger but balla also have to know how to work their way from danger.

YOU CAN'T WIN AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL without someone who can send defenders the wrong way. The kind of game the English national team play is too easy to read. No disguise. Germany for some part play like the that but they always had a few game changers. It is sad that the closet to that England has had over the last 10 years is Joe Cole. Look at the German midfield and see the difference.

In any good team some have to be able to hold up the ball somehow. Quickly passing the ball is good but that alone along with crossing ball from the wide can't win at this level. England train Midfielder to mostly pass off the ball, shoot and track back. Look at their top Midfielders in Scott Parker, Gerrard, Lampard, Carrick, you name it, you never see anyone of them try a fake, a shimi, split defender etc. One-two good but it is an option, along with that Spain uses all the other element in the middle. More time you must act as if you going to use the one-two and walk through a middle and to be frank England midfielders don't even use the one-two often enough, all they do is pass it off.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      I just don't think the youngster in Britain are been guided into the game. Seen some too many youngsters who should be kicking a ball at a young age without a team or into other things. Cuss the US all we want but them start them kids young. The the mentality of the youth coach have to change. Simple "youth have to dribble ball" The English mentality is to prevent danger but balla also have to know how to work their way from danger.

YOU CAN'T WIN AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL without someone who can send defenders the wrong way. The kind of game the English national team play is too easy to read. No disguise. Germany for some part play like the that but they always had a few game changers. It is sad that the closet to that England has had over the last 10 years is Joe Cole. Look at the German midfield and see the difference.

In any good team some have to be able to hold up the ball somehow. Quickly passing the ball is good but that alone along with crossing ball from the wide can't win at this level. England train Midfielder to mostly pass off the ball, shoot and track back. Look at their top Midfielders in Scott Parker, Gerrard, Lampard, Carrick, you name it, you never see anyone of them try a fake, a shimi, split defender etc. One-two good but it is an option, along with that Spain uses all the other element in the middle. More time you must act as if you going to use the one-two and walk through a middle and to be frank England midfielders don't even use the one-two often enough, all they do is pass it off.

Finally yuh mek some sense.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Brethren what I am telling you earlier is some of these things can't be measured in Stats. Yeah stats is good for training and coaching but out on the field it is not always going to resemble the stats that you see because it is different thing.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                        X