Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who truly love

the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGN8B...eature=related.

Tell me what you see.

Queen Elizabeth as a MILF?

A World Cup soccer pitch WITHOUT advertising signage?

The first recorded argument for video review of disputed goals?
    Last edited by Bruce; June 30, 2012, 02:03 AM.

Comment

We can see graphic examples of the origin of the word "shorts"..?
      Peter R

Comment

LOL at least there is no emphasis on money, hence the better team can win the cup. BTW what's a MILF?

I was looking at the formation and how technical players were back then. I notice the midfield was left wide open (I guess if you could pass well , you would be called a general. lots of time to operate) Shooting skill is now more accurate and fitness level would be considered better today. England was more technical then than now. Booby Charlton could play right now (if our science had made serious inroads in nano-tech).

Comment

Fine, sixteen years later let's see if the game has evolved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wUBw...ABF&playnext=1

Comment

Jawge... , it's a "Mummy I'd Like to F..."
            Peter R

Comment

i thought the players looked slow compared to today's...
              Peter R

Comment

Well at any given opportunity, England ALWAYS refer (back) to 1966.

Of course the game has evolved.

Even the great Brazilian WC teams of yester-year--would not do well in today's game.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

You are joking. Most of the times Brasil send their B team and most teams struggle with them. Even in the Met life stadium last month.

The talent on the 70s squad would would destroy anything out there today. The 58 selecao would make that imposter Spain look as if it were a clown.

What do you notice about Brasil? From 50s coming down? The players seem to look similar in most positions Why? because they have a system and it's preserved over the years.

Comment

King Jawge...I think you are in a time-warp. Clearly you have not thought this through.

It's like saying cars made in the 60's and 70's are better performance automobiles than those made today.

Think it through King!

HL

Comment

Try again HL. Automobiles to humans? I don't think so.

Comment

OK here goes. Compare your general knowledge when you were your boys age?

Aren't they smarter than we were? I bet they are showing you how to use certains apps on your iphone....

HL

Comment

HL we are dealing with humans and their athletic abilities.

Present day scientists are way ahead of say Newton , Gauss et al?

HL stop. Watch the 66 game, the truth is there.

Comment

Video From 1970 World Cup - Big Difference

Video from 1970 Mexico World Cup final Brazil vs. Italy. The first thing you notice is the ball is lighter and faster. In 1966, the players might as well been playing with a basketball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_wNh...eature=related

Comment

Video From 1970 World Cup - Big Difference

Video from 1970 Mexico World Cup final Brazil vs. Italy. The first thing you notice is the ball is lighter and faster. In 1966, the players might as well been playing with a basketball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_wNh...eature=related

Comment

Working...
                              X