What disappointed me about the Euros in the end,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What disappointed me about the Euros in the end,

was I didn't get to see how Ozil would be able to do his thing against the best team in the world. I think this is a player who is underrated and it would have been a pleasure to see him against the Spanish team. I guess we have to wait until Brazil 2014.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Get a copy of the World Cup game between Germany and Spain innah South Africa..

What next ?

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
      Get a copy of the World Cup game between Germany and Spain innah South Africa..

What next ?

I'm of the view that Ozil has improved as a player, I just wanted to see how he would have handled the Spanish midfield.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        was I didn't get to see how Ozil would be able to do his thing against the best team in the world. I think this is a player who is underrated and it would have been a pleasure to see him against the Spanish team. I guess we have to wait until Brazil 2014.
        Underrated by whom? Is this the same Ozil who have just won the Spanish league and a pivotal player for Real Madrid

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          Underrated by whom? Is this the same Ozil who have just won the Spanish league and a pivotal player for Real Madrid
          .. yes the same Ozil that get subbed out every game for Real Madrid. I hear all kind of names getting ratings as a midfielder, Inestia, Pirlo, etc ... hardly hard Ozil name called.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            .. yes the same Ozil that get subbed out every game for Real Madrid. I hear all kind of names getting ratings as a midfielder, Inestia, Pirlo, etc ... hardly hard Ozil name called.
            Lazie, Ozil is one of the most highly rated playmakers in Europe and is a massive player for Real Madrid, Jose Mourinho rates him highly. 2010/2011 season he had 25 assists the best figures in Europe, and 2011/2012 season he was the top in La Liga with 17 assists so anyone who knows anything about football will admire this player.

Comment

Reus better than Ozil this trip.

Comment

Working...
              X