http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18703183
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

bad mind... that's my initial reaction.
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      bad mind... that's my initial reaction.
      Peter, it is a bit perplexing as you'd think that having Rangers in the league would be good for the rest of the league in TV and turnstile receipts alone. It can only be chalked up to "opportunism" for the remaining clubs who for decades have been trying to break the stranglehold that Rangers and Celtic have had on the SPL; this is an opportunity to do what they couldn't achieve on the pitch as one of them will presumably move in to fill the void as a Celtic challenger. This is my speculative guess anyway. Regardless, it is a huge blow to Rangers who may not return to the SPL for some time without serious investment.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

...the financial fall-out will bring the SPL to it's senses.

Indeed there were wrong doings within the Rangers management. Mis- management is rampant within all football organization . The MLS is the exception. MLS is the model for football management all over the world.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yep; it a shame that such a big club is unable to manage its comparative masssive finances properly in a league/country where other clubs having to balance on much smaller financial budgets are having to compete.
          Still if Rangers have to start again at the bottom then in the shorter term, the smaller clubs at the bottom of the league structure can expect an unexpected financial windfall when Rangers and their fans come to town.

Comment

Working...
          X