No announcement yet.

Glass legs want to run with Ccccity...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass legs want to run with Ccccity...

I like RVP a lot. He is a wiley player with suspect legs.

So: Balotelli, Tavez, Dzeko, Aguero....

Adebayor is still Man City property.

Hmmm. retrieve Adebayor, get rid of Dzeko and Take glass-legs RVP.

Here:

FUMING Arsenal feel Robin van Persie is plotting a move to Manchester City after he rejected a new deal.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

He's a fool. He will not fit into Mansh!tty's game. Arsenal is the only top club right now that will allow him to be THE Man.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

let him go.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Jesas...unnuh bitter sah...new day...new sheriff in town...powder blue dynasty...

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          He's a fool. He will not fit into Mansh!tty's game. Arsenal is the only top club right now that will allow him to be THE Man.
          ...watch your tongue Jangle!!

HL

Comment

Sell him!
            We have loaded up on strikers as we saw this as a possibility.

We have wingers-midfielders with excellent quality (Will Walcott play with as much passion and heart as he did for England?).

...we just need one more with 'Cesc Fabregas-like' quality! ...and a leader who will slap Ramsey into cutting down on the foolishness and direct all his moves to TEAM goals/aims. Jack Wilshire is back!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Wilshere
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

...keep it up King Karl...Arsenal may be relegated

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                ...keep it up King Karl...Arsenal may be relegated
                HL a long mi notice seh yuh nuh have NO SENSE !!

YUH tink a Livapool Dis!!
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

I have a bredrin who always makes predictions. He is right one out of ten times and he considers himself an expert. A certain powder puff side and their "new-found" fans remind me of my bredrin.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    I have a bredrin who always makes predictions. He is right one out of ten times and he considers himself an expert. A certain powder puff side and their "new-found" fans remind me of my bredrin.
                    WOW !! why yuh haffi put Lazie business out there suh !!
                    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
                    X