Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica @USA In Columbus Tickets On Sale July 17 10 AM

http://www.ussoccer.com/Schedule-Tic...s-Jamaica.aspx

US Soccer has announced tickets for the Jamaica at USA match go on sale July 17 at 10 AM Eastern

Make sure and tell them you're a Jamaica fan to get a free box of tissues along with your tickets, good for mopping up tears shed during and after the game!
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

Comment

You going Bruce?...anyone?
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I'm Thinking About It.....

I'm waiting to see from Headquarters if we are going as a group. The good thing about Columbus is I can drive there.

Comment

I'm Thinking About It.....

I'm waiting to see from Headquarters if we are going as a group. The good thing about Columbus is I can drive there.

I am looking at the $42 seats. If I go, I will probably be staying in Springfield, about 40 miles west of Columbus, about halfway to Dayton.

I am familiar with the area.

I liked the motel (Ramada Inn Limited) in Springfield. Cost was $59 a night in 2009. I stayed there for the Gold Cup. There is a Jamaican bar at the Holiday Inn Express next door. There is a very good golf course 3 miles straight up the road.

The US Air Force Museum in Dayton is an absolute must see. Columbus has a world-class zoo. There is a dairy farm in Xenia, about 10 miles south, that has about 50 flavors of the freshest ice cream you will ever have.

Comment

Presale on July 11, 2012

The presale for #USAvJAM on Sept. 11 in Columbus, OH will start on Wednesday, July 11 at 10 a.m. ET and ends Friday, July 13 at 2 a.m. ET.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

The presale on July 11 is for us soccer "insiders". Don't know if forumites would like to act on this info on July 11.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
              X